Flashback...

Siyeon's POV

"Oh, Skylar. You did it. You finished your mission, congratulations!!" Someone said.

I couldn't see very well, because the light was blinding me, but I could tell it was a woman's voice

"Who's this?" I asked boldly.

The woman laughed.

"Oh silly, I completely forgot."

"Forgot what?" I asked.

My eyes started adjusting, but all I could make out, was her hair. She had long hair, that reached up to her ankles, and it was grey. It was wavy, and looked magical.

"Skylar, come back. I need to meet you. Meet me soon, just go to your favourite tree." She said, before slowly walking to the light........

~~~~~~~~~

I slowly started waking up, and had tears in my eyes. My vision was foggy, and I had no energy left. Just by smelling, I could tell that I was in the hospital. I yawned, and stared at the ceiling. That was a weird dream. It felt like that woman was trying to communicate with me through my dream.

All of a sudden, the door opened, and oppa walked in. He saw me, and noticed that my eyes were open.

"Siyeon!!" He exclaimed.

He came to me, and started telling me how he felt.

"You don't know how worried I was. I almost had a heart attack when I saw you near the front door. And when you fainted, that made it worse." Oppa rambled on.

I still had bruises and injuries from yesterday, but that was the least thing that mattered right now.

"Oh Siyeon, everyone wants to see you. They were all worried about you, and didn't even leave until Jin hyung told everyone to go back home. Should I call them?" He asked.

"A-aniyo. Not...now. Oppa, I'm tired." I managed to say.

"O-okay Siyeon, you rest. We'll visit tomorrow, okay?"

"Ok." I said,

Oppa left after the doctor did a quick check up on me. I was still weak, but I was fine. When oppa left, I fell asleep, as I was still tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I woke up, I remembered what happened.

Flashback~~~~~~~

I was ready to fight. Johyun smirked at me, and then ordered his men to attack. They all charged at me, and I started fighting. Honestly, just by looking at this, everyone would know that I would lose. Even I did, but I couldn't give up. At least not now, after I've come this far. Of course it was not fair, there was only one me, so I had to be aware of everyone. Two of them grabbed my arm, and others started punching me in my stomach. I yelped in pain. I kicked all of them away from me, and yanked my hands out of their tight grasp. I jumped, and fly kicked two of them in the face, which knocked them out. I chucked one of them to a group of men, and they all fell over each other, and was knocked out like bowling pins. I swung my fist in their faces, and started making my way to Johyun. He wasn't going to escape from me this time.

I was getting tired, just by hitting them. There was too many of them. Out of nowhere, one of them charged at me with a knife. I quickly kicked the knife out of his hand, and caught the knife. With the knife, I stopped someone else from stabbing me, and kicked their knife away. Where were they getting these knifes from? Seriously, it's already an unfair match, why make it even more unfair?

I noticed that they were all starting to get worn out. All I had to do, is stay standing, I kept on saying to myself, boosting my confidence. With my chance, I quickly kicked my knife towards Johyun's direction, and it hit him right in his thigh. He screamed in pain, and kneeled down. All of his men stopped what they were doing, and when they did, I had my chance. I took two sticks out of their hands, and hitted them all. (Imagine Tao spinning that stick) I started spinning it, and hitting everyone as I ran to Johyun. When I reached him, with the last ounce of my powers, I clapped my hands, making everyone fall asleep. They all dropped like flies, and I was the only one standing. I sat down, and looked at Johyun. Victory is mine!! I smiled. I mentally did a happy dance in my head. Quickly, I used my powers, and made him disappear. I put him somewhere, that only I could reach.

I quickly looked at the time, and saw that it was already midnight, shoot!!! I legged it. I had to reach home, or oppa was going to start looking for me. I started running with all the energy I had left in me. My only thought was reaching home.

As I ran, my eyes were getting heavy, and I felt like there was no oxygen in my lungs. It was hard for me to breath. And then I realised, I made it.

~~~~~Flashback end~~~~~~~~

That's how I made it. I still can't believe I managed to beat all of his men. I was proud of myself, going through all of that, and not losing hope or giving up.

I sighed. I started thinking about my dream. Where is my favourite tree? After thinking about it, I suddenly remembered. It was in the garden of my spy school. But that's in Busan.

Hmmm, I don't know why but she sounded very urgent, like she had to meet me now.

______________________________

Narrator's POV

The next day, everyone came and visited Siyeon. When Sohyun came, she was on the verge of tears. Siyeon was still a bit weak, but she managed to give her a smile.

"Siyeon-ah, why don't you be careful?" Sohyun told her.

She just told Sohyun that she was fine.

"Oh, ne oppa!" Siyeon called.

"Ne Siyeon."

"Let's go to Busan today." She said.

Everyone paused.

"What?"

"Let's go Busan today."

"What! Are you crazy? In this state!" Jimin screamed.

Siyeon didn't react, she stayed being calm. She just gazed out the window. She knew he would say that.

"Chaebal." Was all she said.

Jimin looked at her. He knew just by looking at her, that there was something she had to do, so he gave up, and agreed.

"Okay, fine. I'll tell the doctor. But do you have to go today?" Jimin asked her.

"Yes."She answered.

Jimin nodded, and then left the room.

-------------

When he came back, he told Siyeon that she was allowed to go, but she had to be very careful, because he literally begged and pleaded to the doctor. And he only agreed if she was extra careful. Siyeon nodded. Jimin carefully picked her up, and carried her to the car. They were going home, since Siyeon insisted that she had to go and get changed.

They arrived at their house, and everyone went to get ready. She was going to go with all of the BTS members, only. Siyeon wore a blue and white stripy, smart dress that had a white collar on it. She brushed her bangs, and put it forward, and clipped some of her hair to the back of the head. She wore some gladiator shoes, and was ready. She went downstairs, and saw everyone there. They huddled around her, all placing a hand on her shoulders, and with her powers, she teleported to Busan. When she opened her eyes, she was right in front of her old school.

#Hey guys! Here's the new chapter. I want to thank you guys for actually reading my book. I didn't actually think that this book would get this many reads. One day I just had this idea, and started typing away like crazy, but now I have an actual plan lay out for this book, so I hope you guys keep reading, since the romance and the interesting parts haven't started yet.

picture of Siyeon's outfit at the top.

^_^