Attacked by a fan!!

Siyeon's POV

As soon as I woke up, I did my morning routine, and went in the car with the boys.Currently we were on our way to school. Yesterday, I got Sohyun unnie's number. I quickly texted her, telling her to meet me at the gates. When we arrived, I got out and ran to the gates, where I saw unnie.

"Annyeong unnie!" I said enthusiastically.

"Annyeong Siyeon-ah. Pali kaja!" She said while dragging me.

I waved bye to the boys before going, even though I'm going to meet them in break.

When we were walking to our lockers, to get our books, everyone looked at me. That's weird, this kind of reminds me of my dream, or flashback I think. As soon as I thought that, my head started hurting again. Why do I have a headache now? I arrived in front of my locker, and I was about to open it, but it suddenly opened by itself. Huh, that's unusual. I looked around to see if anyone was there, but there wasn't. I got my books out, and then it closed by itself. Ok, that's completely freaking me out now. Thank god unnie's locker was not near mine or she would have saw what just happened.The bell rang, so me and unnie quickly ran to class. I quickly sat down, and class started. First period was history. Ms Kim looked at the class and smiled.

"Okay everyone. For history today we are going to start a project. I'm going to put you in teams and you have to research about our country's history, for example wars or fashion or whatever, but it has to be a significant history of South Korea. Here are the teams, so everyone come and see who your teammates are." She said as she stuck an A3 piece of paper on the board.

I went up and searched for my name. As I looked, I saw me, Jungkook oppa, BamBam oppa, Yugyeom oppa and unnie in the same group. That's quite funny, what a coincidence that we're all in a group. I went back to my seat, and smiled.

"Yah, daebak! Siyeon-ah, we're in the same group." Yugyeom oppa exclaimed.

"Pabo, don't you know that Ms Kim did that on purpose." Jungkook oppa said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"We're the only ones that know Siyeon-ah, that's why she put us in the same group, to help her." BamBam explained.

Oh! That does explain why we're in the same group. Well i'm happy because we can hang out more.

~

During the day, I noticed that all the girls give me glares whenever I'm with the oppa's. Okay, I know they're famous, but I never knew they were this famous. I watched GOT7's music video's, 'Girl's, girl's girl's' and also 'A', as well as BTS oppa's music videos 'No more dream', 'We are bulletproof pt 2' and 'N.O'. They're all soo good. Oh and guess what! Did you know that unnie's the famous actress Kim Sohyun. I never knew that!! When I searched her up, she looked soo beautiful. I guess she looks different because she wears big nerdy glasses and fake braces. To be honest with you, I don't want her to wear them because people don't know she's an actress and think she's an actual nerd, that's why they bully her. If she didn't wear them, then they wouldn't have even dared to lay a finger on her because she could sue them. But unnie's not like that, she's nice. But I will try to make her not wear it. When all the oppa's found out she's an actress, they were shocked, literally they froze. It was actually really funny, I even took lot's of pictures of their reactions and sent it to them, which made them angry for taking pictures without them knowing. They thought I deleted it, but of course I didn't. I mean who would do that!

When school finished, oppa said,

"Let's go to the pizza joint guys."

Everyone laughed. But we went with the plan because we were hungry. We all walked there, me, unnie, GOT7 and BTS, and sat down on a really long table. Well, what do you expect? There are 16 of us you know!! When we sat down, I told unnie to take her disguise off. She hesitated, but because I insisted, she agreed. When she took it off, she looked different. Very pretty may I say.