Found

Siyeon's POV

I'm just sitting here, staring at the buildings. This is it. My time has finally come. I did something stupid and now they may never see me again. No one can see me, but here I am repenting my awful mistake. To think I actually jumped off the roof due to emotions, geez! But then again, my emotions were unbalanced to begin with. I sighed. In just a few hours - I'm going to be non-existent. Erased from history. Even my own angel mother will forget me because that's just how it works. I silently cried. Of course I would be emotionally unstable, I may never see anyone again, nor live.

I'm grateful though. I'm grateful for my angel mother for giving birth to me - I'm thankful to my foster mother for taking care of me and bringing me up with good manners and morals. I'm grateful for eomma for saving me and taking me in as well as treating me like her very own daughter. I'm grateful to all of the BTS members and Got7 members for being my friend. The laughs and tears I cannot forget. I'm grateful for them for being right by my side and supporting me. I'm thankful towards unnie and Jiho unnie for being my best friends and for loving me. Most importantly, I'm grateful towards Oppa for always looking out for me. For being my oppa and always asking if I was okay. I felt like he was my real brother.......

~

I looked at the clock tower. 10 more minutes. 10 more minutes until............until I'm gone.

Just when I closed my eyes, I think I heard something. Huh? I looked around, but nothing. Where's it coming from?

Then I turned around.

Jungkook's POV

I grabbed the object that was in the angel book and ran out of the house. Think Jungkook, think. Well, she jumped off the school roof. Maybe just maybe, she's still there - on the roof. No one looked there after she did that plus it doesn't hurt to try.

I ran with all my might to school. Come on Jungkook, faster. I kept on telling myself.

I dashed up the stairs. Some of the members were in the distance, so when they saw me rush past, they decided to follow. Of course they didn't catch up - not when I was running like my life depended on it.

I barged into the rooftop and looked around while catching my breath. I lifted up the circular glass that I was holding, the object that I had, and looked through while looking around the roof. There. You see - the book said that this thing will make me see her as she's invisible to the human eye right now.

"Siyeon!!!" I called out to her.

Her back was facing towards me. I continued to call her name, until she looked back. Her eyes met mine. Her eyes widened. I walked closer to her.

"Siyeon!" I kept on her shouting her name.

I don't think she could hear what I said. She got off the ledge and slowly walked closer. She looked so delicate and weak that it hurt my heart to see her like this.

"Don't worry. We'll figure something out." I told her.

I think she understood what I said as she said something back while tears were falling down her face, but I couldn't understand what. I looked at the time. Oh no. It's time.

I took a deep breath. I took a step closer, making the space between us so small, and looked through her teary eyes when I opened mine. I dropped the glass, since I know where I am looking and didn't need it anymore. Even without it, I could still feel like I can see her. She's right there, in front of me. Just like I wanted. Here I go.

"Siyeon-ah....................I...................................I love you." I finally said and wrapped my arms around her, embracing her in a hug.

I could tell she heard what I said as her eyes widened before I hugged her. A tear slipped out and landed on my shoulder. She hugged me back and that was when I heard the door open. We both melted into each others embrace. Then I heard the clock struck to the next hour. As I was hugging her, her hand was disappearing. No. No no no. She can't go. I hugged her even tighter, as if I could stop it from happening. Please work, please - and that's when it happened. A ray of white light shone out of her. It engulfed me into it and now we were shining. I shut my eyes tight, and she hugged me tighter.

When I opened my eyes, I could see her. Our eyes met. She straight away collapsed into my arms once the light was gone. The other members ran towards her.

"Oh my god, Siyeon!" Someone said.

"What just happened?"

"Why isn't she waking up?"

"OMG!!"

A lot of people were saying, as I just looked at her. Good, she's unconscious.

"It's okay - it's okay. Let's just take her to the hospital first of all, I'll explain everything later." I told them.

They all nodded. Jimin hyung picked her up, and we all dashed out of the school and drove to the hospital. We reached there in a nick of time. We all barged inside and fortunately the doctor was there, so she was put into the room quickly and they checked her up.

~

The doctor came out finally and told us that she was in a coma. I understood what was going on, so I was quite calm. Of course everyone else was devastated and worried.

After the doctor left, I calmed everyone down and told them what was happening.

(Flashback to when Jungkook was reading the angel book)

I then came across an important rule. I quickly read it.

"When angels are born, their emotions are not balanced. So, as they grow up, when they reach their age point - their emotions get out of control and they make a huge mistake. When they do, they become invisible from the human eye, and only this (Pointing at the glass object) can help you to see them. In 48 hours, if they are not found then they will die and then become non-existent, because when they become invisible, they become weaker by the hour.

Only their soulmate can save them. You know who your soulmate is when they hug you and the angel's birthmark/angel sign shines yellow. This is called the powerful embrace. But when they do hug and their wrist shines white that means you found your soulmate but the angel also loves them back. As soon as this happens, they will fall into a deep sleep to recover as they became weak and need to restore their energy."

(Flashback end)

They all understood after that. When I explained it, I didn't tell them about the soulmate part. You know, just a bit embarrassed that's all. I instead told them that a certain gesture had to be done in order for her to come back. However, the only thing that I didn't know was when she was going to wake up - but at least I know that she's fine. I smiled to myself. Then I remembered the colour of the light. My smile grew even bigger. Is it me or has the room gone hotter? Why are my cheeks burning? Jungkook stop it!!!

Then Jimin hyung came to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

I then realised that I looked like a fool. I cleared my throat.

"Nothing."

"Anyway, I wanted to thank you Jungkook for saving Siyeon and helping her." He thanked me.

"It's alright, I mean I care about her too." I said.

He raised his eyebrow at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." I quickly said.

Oops. This hyung though. Anyway, hope she wakes up soon.

#Hey!!!!!!! I know right four chapters in a row wooo!! Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that although this book is coming to an end, I hope you all enjoyed it. Please comment below and tell me about your opinions.

And OMG the highlight vid that came out today. That shook me. I was jungshook!! Like what the hell? I was like WTF did I just watch. So much happened and my brain can't process this. Lol tell me how much you guys suffered to.

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Taeyangs new mv at the top.