The Summer Ball Pt1

Siyeon's POV

When we reached home, everyone headed to their respected rooms to get ready. Oh! I completely forgot! I can't go with them, or then the surprise would be ruined. I rushed to Oppa's room, and knocked on the door.

"Wait a minute!" He shouted.

After some shuffling, he opened the door and saw me. I think the rest were getting changed, so he was trying to block my view.

"Oh Oppa! Mianhe but I can't go with you guys to the ball. I'm going to go in a bit." I told him

"Huh? Wae?"

"I just have something to do, so can you tell the driver to come back and get me once he dropped you guys off?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Okay! But you are definitely coming right?" He asked.

I nodded, before leaving to my room. I locked my room door, and stared at the box underneath my bed. Hmmmmmmm....................................................

To be honest, I was still contemplating whether I should actually wear it...........I sighed. I'm going to have to since I have nothing else that's suitable to wear for a ball.

I took the dress and placed it on top of my bed, before I went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and scrubbed my face. I undressed, and carefully slipped the dress on. Hmmm...what should I do about my hair?

Before I could see my reflection in the mirror, I stopped in my tracks. Huh? Why can't I move?

"Annyeong Skylar. It's me, your angel mother." Mother said.

"I wanted to give you a gift since it's your first ball, so here you go! This is the least I can do for my precious daughter." She said.

I suddenly opened my eyes and found myself on the bed. Slowly, I got up and stared at the mirror. Is this really me? Mother did my hair and make-up for me. Wow! The dress is from eomma and my hair and make up is done by mother. Then I remembered that my deceased mum gave me a pair of shoes. I quickly slipped them on and it totally went with my outfit. There! Something from all my mothers. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"It's me!"

"What is it Oppa?" I asked.

"We're leaving now Siyeon! Hey, can I come in?" He asked.

"Andwae! You can see me at school." I refused.

"Aww, but I'm curious on how my dongsaeng looks like." I could hear him pouting.

"No. You can see me later."

"Fine!"

I chuckled at his immature behaviour.

I heard the main door shut and I breathed a sigh of relief. I guess now I am going to have to wait.

I cleared my throat, and did a few vocal exercises and sang a few lines, before my phone 'pinged', which indicated that I got a message. I checked and saw it was a message from the driver. He was here.

I stood up, went downstairs, and locked the door before entering the car.

He drove me to school, and when I arrived, I looked out of the window to see if the coast was clear.

"If Oppa calls before 10 minutes, tell him we're in traffic arrasso? It's a surprise." I told him, and he nodded.

I smiled and left. I went through the back door since it leads to the backstage without anyone seeing you. When I went there, teacher was there and I bowed.