Goodbye...

Siyeon's POV

That was the voice of Taejun's dad.

"Uncle...is that you?" I asked.

"Ha ha ha ha ha. Little Skylar sweety...it's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"Why are you here? You were locked in the underworld. You aren't allowed here!!" I sternly eyed him.

He evilly cackled as soon as I said that.

"I can't go. Wait, I'll go, but of course I must have your blood before I go!" He smirked.

"Why are you controlling Taejun's body?" I eyed him, ignoring what he said.

"My son is soft hearted a little bit, so he would never have gone as far as I did."

"Wait! So you were behind his weird behaviour for the past few weeks?"

He nodded.

"You're sick!!" I exclaimed.

"Taejun! Taejun please fight back. I know you are strong. Please!!! If uncle sucks my blood now, then he's going to kill everyone, even me. Please, I need my friends." I pleaded.

"He's not going to respond Sky. He's sleeping. I knocked him out."

"Lies. All lies! Listen Taejun, wake up!!"

Uncle pushed me.

"Enough!!"

I fell to the ground, and groaned in pain.

"Siyeon." I heard Taejun say. As in the real one.

"TJ!"

"What's happening?" Uncle said, while hitting his head.

"Siyeon listen to me. I know you will refuse, but please do what I'm going to say. Just kill me. Kill me before you lose consciousness because you're currently losing a lot of blood." He told me.

"What!! KILL YOU? No way!! I CAN'T!!" I shouted.

"Listen Siyeon..."

"Taejun stop talking!" Uncle interrupted him.

I think they are both having a war in Taejun's brain or something, because the voice keeps on switching to Taejun or Uncle.

"Listen, if you kill me, then everything will turn out just fine. Just like it was before, and no one would be in danger because if I die, my father dies along with me. Killing two stones at once. Just kill me with the hatred of what I did to you. Please, it's the best thing to do." He said.

"No! Don't listen to him, he's just talking nonsense." Uncle yelled.

I turned around, having a battle with my thoughts. I'm in a fix. What to do? Uncle was about to grab me, but then Taejun took over and held him back.

"Quickly!!" He screamed.

I picked up the dagger. I didn't do anything, but stare at it.

"Siyeon quickly!" He said.

I didn't know what to do. Tears poured out. I was in a mental break down.

"I can't do this!!" I cried, while staring into the deep of his eyes.

"Please.." He pleaded to me.

I could feel his emotion. How he felt, everything. I could see it.

I had no choice. I took a very deep breath, and closed my eyes. When I did, I just ran towards him, with the dagger in my hand sticking out. I touched something, and pushed it in even more. I felt someone's chest, so I opened my eyes. I looked down, and saw the dagger deep into his chest. Oh! I think it went in his heart. Blood spewed everywhere. I stared at my hands... They were coloured with the red blood from Taejun. What have I done?

"NOOOOO!!" Uncle screamed.

The blue moon glowed it's silvery light on both of us. In a flash, Taejun's limp body dropped to the floor, and I saw a puff of smoke coming out. Uncle's soul vanished. He's dead.

"Taejun. Taejun!" I sobbed into his bloody shirt.

"You can't leave me like this!" I muffled.

I felt a hand on my head. It gently caressed my hair.

"I'll be fine." He choked out.

I looked at him, and he took his last breath and closed his eyes. His heartbeat was gone. That's it! He's gone...

I cried. I cried soo much, it hurt. I can't believe I did that!

~

After crying a bit more, and shedding tears, I finally sat up. I gazed at the moon. It's light was shining on me, and I could feel my energy coming back. It was giving me strength. I stood up. Oh no!! Everyone! I checked all of their pulses. No. No, they can't be dead. NOOOO! PLEASE NO! Oppa, Jin oppa, Suga oppa, Hobi oppa, Tae oppa, Namjoon oppa...Jungkook. You guys can't go like this. I need you. I need you guys. Please! Please powers work!

I closed my eyes, and summoned my power. As it came, all of my energy was starting to drain out. I was in soo much pain because of my wound, but still I never stopped. These guys matter to me, more than my own life. I don't care if I die! They matter more! I felt dizzy. Soo dizzy.

When it was enough, I released it while I was in the air, still giving more power. I noticed all of their bullet wounds closing up, as well as all the bullets coming out. Their bruises vanished in a flash, and I saw all of their chests slowly rising . They were breathing. I was relieved. I quickly dropped to the ground. I was exhausted.

No. No, not now. I can't stop now. I have to set Jiho unnie free. With all of my might, I got up slowly, and suddenly felt soo dizzy. I slowly limped to the room.

"Omo. Siyeon, what happened to you?" She asked, with a shocked expression.

I opened the door.

"Unnie...wake...the...others..." I said, before losing consciousness, and landing into Jiho unnie's arms.

#Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating, but who could blame me. Remember I told you that I was moving houses, well turns out that I couldn't have internet for like 2 and a half weeks. I literally died without it. But anyway, I'm back. And I will post more. I might post the next chapter tomorrow, so stay tuned. And also thanks for reading, and welcome to all the newcomers!

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Lost But Found!! [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara