Re-united

Siyeon's POV

I was at home. Resting and doing nothing, whilst the others were at school. I felt soo worthless, as I couldn't really walk just yet. My body still aches and I'm in a lot of pain, but I don't express it nor tell anyone, as everyone is already worried about my current state. I haven't seen any sign of my powers working yet, probably because I'm still a bit weak and because I am at the age where my powers will be... malfunctioning you can say. What am I meant to do about that? I don't know how to cure it, as I haven't even seen it yet, but anyway.

My phone all of a sudden started ringing. I picked it up carefully and put it against my ear.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh, Siyeon, annyeong."

"Jiho unnie annyeong."

" Oh yeah! I forgot that you don't attend school." I remembered.

"That's because I have to meet my parents still."

"You haven't met them yet?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I thought about that. Why unnie?

"Listen, I feel guilty. So, why not meet them today?" I suggested.

"No, I have to go with you." She whined.

"Who said I'm not going?"

"You're going to go? But Siyeon, you can't even walk yet!" She exclaimed.

"No worries. I'll be fine, just go get ready." I told her, before hanging up.

Oh wait! I should have actually thought about it first. How am I meant to get changed? I mean I can, but I'm in pain!! Ugh!! I'll just have to manage.

I quickly texted her to meet me here. Slowly, and carefully I got out of bed and limped to my cupboard and got changed. Carefully, I went down the stairs. It hurt soo much. Come on Siyeon! You can do it! I thought. Right on time, the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and saw Jiho unnie.

"Let's go!" I told her, while stepping outside.

I locked the door, and we started walking. I sucked in a breath, as I stepped forward. The stinging sensation went up my legs and sent electrifying signals to my body.

"Siyeon-ah, gwaenchanha? Are you okay?" Jiho unnie asked me.

"Ne...I'm fine."

I saw in the corner of my eyes, that she looked worried.

"No you're not. You're out of breath." She said.

"It's fine."

"Siyeon, come on!" She said, while grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the house.

"No unnie. I'm coming with you no matter what." I stubbornly told her.

"Fine." Unnie then pulled me onto her back.

"Unnie, aniyo, I'm heavy."

"No you're not!! She exclaimed.

And that was how our journey went, us arguing about silly things. Specifically unnie telling me to not overwork my body.

~~~~~~~

We arrived at her house, and she rang the doorbell. I knew she was nervous, as she kept on shaking. I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down unnie, I'm sure they will be happy and definitely will accept you again." I smiled at her.

She smiled back. After a couple of moments later, the doors opened. It was a man. When he looked up, he froze as soon as he saw Jiho unnie. There was silence.

"Appa." Jiho unnie said.

Her dad quickly embraced her, and they both hugged while tears spilled out. Yes this is a very emotional reunion. I completely agree.

"Yeobo, yeobo, look who's here!" Her dad exclaimed, while pulling Jiho unnie inside the house. I just casually walked in, and bowed while going in.

"Who is-" The women was cut off, as she stared at who was in front of her.

"Jiho, is that you?"

"Ne eomma, it's me." She told her.

She trapped her into a bear hug, and squashed the life out of her. Kidding, she hugged her.

"My baby! You have finally come home. We missed you soo much." Unnie's mother croaked.

"Ne eomma."

After their little talk, they finally noticed that someone else was with them. FYI, I mean ME!!

"Oh, eomma, appa, this is my friend and savior Park Siyeon. She's the one that helped me escape. And I treasure her as my true friend." She told her parents.

I bowed to both of them.

"Gonsamida Siyeon-sshi, thank you for helping my daughter come back safe and sound. I don't know how much to thank you." Jiho's dad told me.

"No no, It's fine. I'm just glad I have another friend. You don't need to thank me." I told them.

"Oh, so modest. If only I had a son, he could have got married to her."

I laughed.

"Eomma!" Jiho screamed.

~~~~~~

'Yawn'. I felt sleepy. Here I was, walking on the pavement like a drunk zombie. (Don't ask) I forced Jiho unnie to stay with them, instead of walking me home. I'm stupid, I know. Even if I am in a bad state, she should stay behind. I'm sure she has a lot to catch up on, as well as be with her family as she hasn't been with them for more than a year. Plus, I shouldn't always rely on her, when she has more important things to do than babysit me.

My footsteps were slow, and my eyelids felt heavy. Why do I all of a sudden feel sleepy? My eyes were closing. No! I shook my head like a madman. I can't fall asleep while walking. That's stupid. No!! Suddenly, I bumped into someone. Before I could fall, the person caught me into their arms. My eyes opened a little, and I saw a glimpse of the person, before my eyes blacked out and I fell into darkness.

#Hey guys! I'm soo sorry for being soo slow in updating. It's just I'm soo busy these days as I also have work experience. Anyway, BTS has also kept me occupied. Who's seen all of their comeback stages and mv, MEE!!! comment below if you have. OMG, Jungkook killed me!! They all slayed!!

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!