The Concert

Siyeon's POV

Today I was concentrating. Totally focused on my singing. I forgot all about that stupid dream and all of my current concerns. Right now I should just worry about the present before I worry about the future. I mean the future is the future right? We don't know what's going to happen as it's full of mystery events and we can't stop them from occurring. Whatever happens will happen and I'll think about it when it's the time, but right now I need to be focused.

However, right now I have a major problem. I still don't have a dress to wear, but (insert a sigh) whatever. I'll shrug it off for now. I'm sure I'll figure something out tomorrow. You guys would probably be panicking if you guys were in my shoes. But I don't really care how I look. I'm just worried on how to deliver my performance to everyone. Maybe I should watch BTS's performance for some tips. Luckily, today they were having a mini concert and they gave me a front row seat. I can't wait to see them live!!

~

I put on a black top, a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and my black combat boots. Yes, I'm wearing everything black today, got a problem with that? Kidding!!

Anyway, because no one knows who I am, and BTS are famous idols, I'm not allowed to be seen with them, or scandals and news would be everywhere, so I had to go there after they arrived. They left a few minutes ago, and the driver just texted me that he's outside.

I went outside after locking the door, and went in the car. We arrived at the place after a few minutes, and I stepped out of the car. I thanked the driver before he left. I walked to the front entrance, and saw it was crowded with screaming girls. I had to cover my ears, so I couldn't go deaf.

Because the line was soo long, I went to the back of the building, and was about to walk in, before I got stopped by a big male security guard.

"Excuse me Miss, but you aren't allowed to go through here." He said with his deep voice.

"But I have a ticket!!" I showed him my VIP pass, but he still said that I wasn't allowed and said that even if I was a VIP, I had to come through the front entrance.

This won't do! I bet a lot of those girls have VIP passes since they love BTS. Oh, what should I do?

"You don't understand, I'm here to meet my brother." I said, hoping he could understand.

"Yeah sure. Nice try Miss." He sarcastically snapped.

"I'm serious! Jimin is my older brother!"

"Yeah, we're not gonna fall for that. You're not the first fan to say that."

My eye was twitching. I was angry, but I have to calm down. I can't blame him. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Fine then, I'll just call him to pick me up."

"Okay!" He sarcastically said, while rolling his eyes at me.

How rude!! I whipped my phone out of my pocket, and called Oppa.

"Oppa! I'm sorry to trouble you, but the guards aren't letting me in.....they don't believe me. If it's not too much to ask, can you come pick me up at the back gate?" I asked.

"Okay, wait for me." He said.

"Don't worry, not like I can go anywhere." I said.

Then he hung up.

I turned back around, and was tapping my feet on the ground.

"Look! You might as well just let me in, I mean he is coming here anyway." I told him.

Lost But Found!! [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara