Going to the Carnival Pt 2

Narrator's POV

They were all in the haunted house, but none of them knew that someone was actually following them inside. Actually that person followed them all day, well not them, but Siyeon. Of course she didn't suspect a thing, but she did feel as if something bad was going to happen. She kept on looking behind as they walked forward. Siyeon and Jungkook were actually quite ahead of everyone else because everyone else were quite scared. When they turned right, the person, who turned out to be a boy, knew that it was the right moment. Because it was dark, no one saw him as he slid past all of them. He quickly pushed Siyeon to another direction, which was a dead end. But he didn't know that as he pushed Siyeon, he was also pushing Jungkook. Then as they were about to escape, with his powers, he placed a wall to stop them from escaping, and lowered the ceiling, so it was like they were in a box. Then he knew that there was no way that they could escape, so he left without a trace.

Jungkook's POV

As we turned right in the maze, someone suddenly pushed me and Siyeon in another direction. When I looked, it was a dead end. We were about to get out of there, when suddenly another wall came out and closed our only way of escape, as well as the ceiling lowered so it was like a box. Oh, no! We were trapped!

Siyeon's POV

Oh no, ottoke? Who pushed us?

"How are we meant to get out of here?" I asked Kookie oppa.

"I don't know." He replied. we tried to see if we could push the wall or something but we couldn't. It was like that was it's original place, which is impossible since we saw it move. This is officially creeping me out. I tried to see if there was a hole or something that could help us escape, but nothing. Then I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and tried to call someone, but there was no signal.

"Oppa, do you have any signal?" I asked.

"No, I don't. That's strange, there was full bars when I came inside the maze, how can it just go?"

Yeah, there was. Okay, this is weird.

"Do you think we'll be okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, i'm sure they'll notice we aren't with them and they'll find us like that." He assured me, which gave me confidence. I trust my oppa's and unnie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you one thing, the place where we are trapped is soo small, literally. As an hour passed, the ceiling went down even more, so we had to sit down on the floor, and me and oppa were soo close. I just sat against the wall, while oppa sat next to me. Our shoulders were touching, that's how close we were. As we waited, it started getting really hot in here. it was getting really hot, so I took my jumper off and tied it against my waist, as well as roll my sleeves up, and I took my snapback off. Oppa also took off his plaid shirt and luckily he was wearing a t-shirt, so he didn't need to roll up his sleeves. I started fanning myself with my hand. My head started getting dizzy, because I can't be in a places where it's really hot. I mean if anyone was in this situation, they'll probably faint, which was what was going to happen to me. We waited more than an hour. I looked at the time, and turns out we waited for more than 4 hours, okay this is ridiculous! Why the hell can't they find us? Maybe we're hidden? I held my head, because my vision was going.

"Siyeon-ah, gwaenchana?" Kookie oppa asked me with concern.

"Yeah, i'm fine, just i'm getting dizzy." I slowly told him.

Then, I dropped to the floor, because I wasn't stable enough.

"Siyeon-ah! Stay with me Siyeon-ah! Don't you dare close those eyes!" He shouted at me.