Oh, so NOW you care?

Siyeon's POV

So. Here I am. Sitting on my bed, rethinking about my life, Just kidding, thinking about what just happened, obviously. To be honest, I never even knew they had those feelings for me. They never even gave a slight hint. I don't know, but I felt soo guilty, because everyone knows that your first love is that one that you remember the most. But now they might not because I changed them, and they probably forgot it because of me. But of course I couldn't not change it, because I don't have the heart to reject them as well as break their hearts. Knock, knock!!

Someone knocked on the door, but I didn't hear, until later.

"Hey, are you okay?" Kookie asked me.

"Hm, oh Kookie, when did you come here?" I asked him.

"Didn't you hear me knock?" He asked.

"Oh, mian!" I apologised.

"Anyway, what's wrong? You've been out of it since you came back from school?" He asked me with concern.

"Nothing, just tired and I kind of have a headache." I told him.

"Hmm, okay. You go rest then." Kookie said, and I could tell he didn't take the bait.

Kookie looked at me before going out of my room, and said,

"You know, no one should suffer alone, so if you want get something off your mind, then we're always here for you." He smiled, before closing the door behind him.

I know I don't like telling people my feelings, but if I do tell them, they'll never understand, as they are personal problems. I layed down on my bed, and stared at the ceiling. I wonder how they are feeling right now. I know you might say, why not read their minds, but I don't want to, even if I am curious I will respect their privacy. I was quite tired, so my eyelids drooped and I fell asleep.

~~~~~

The light blinded me, as I woke up. Huh? It's morning? Oh dang, I slept for soo long and I skipped dinner. I can't believe it's the next day already. I sighed, and dragged myself out of my comfy bed. I quickly went to my bathroom, and had a quick shower. Also, I did my morning routine, and then put my uniform on. While I was putting on my uniform, my stomach was growling soo much. I then ran downstairs and saw everyone already at the table.

"Annyeong oppa's." I greeted them.

"Yah, why did you skip dinner?" Oppa was the first to ask me.

I sat near Kookie and put some food on my plate.

"Mian, I think I accidently fell asleep, and didn't wake up till 6 in the morning." I apologised,

"Were you that tired?" Namjoon oppa asked me.

"Hm, I don't know, I guess I was." I shrugged my shoulders

"Well come on, quickly eat your breakfast, or we're going to be late." Oppa said.

I quickly ate my breakfast, and we all headed to school.

~

When we went to school, I noticed that Yerin was being extra close to Jungkook. What is she up to?

~~

Throughout the whole lesson and break, Yerin was talking to Jungkook, and only Jungkook. I didn't have a chance to talk to him. No, I'm not jealous! Why would I be jealous of her. No way!! But she was making me mad. To ease my anger, I was with Bammie and Unnie.

When it was lunchtime, while I was getting my lunch, I saw them still talking. I just rolled my eyes, and grabbed my food. When I was going to sit down, Yerin sat down before me. She sat down, in my seat!! What!! I felt soo angry at that moment. You don't know how angry I was. I mean everyone knows that I'm more close to Jungkook other than the maknae line and Jimin. Of course after, I had no choice, but to sit in between Bammie and Unnie, but with a dead expression. As I was eating slowly, I watched them both deep into their conversation. I felt my eye twitch.