Should I or Not?

Siyeon's POV

How should I start this? This week has been a very hectic week for me and everyone to. Let me just tell you, after last week, the attacks were finished. No one was doing anything to me, which was really weird. Not that I wanted whoever was doing it to me, to continue, but let me tell you it just felt weird. But even though they stopped doing it to me, other things have been happening. Now they're not attacking me, but the rest. Did you know that someone hacked into the manager's phone and told BTS that their performance was cancelled? Luckily the manager called an hour before to remind them, so they were fine. But still who would do that to them? Also, some of the GOT7 members found something weird in all their locker's like a note telling them to tell them the secret, which none of them knew because I never told them. But let me just say that if anyone does get hurt because I'm me not telling these people my secret then I'd have to sacrifice myself, because I would feel really bad if anything happened to them. This was what I was thinking in the morning, while sitting on my bed. These people have obviously changed their plan and are now targeting everyone I love. Ottoke? While I was thinking about this, I didn't realise, but tears were running down my cheek. I was in a really bad dilemma, and whatever I'll pick there was at least one thing that I had to sacrifice. My friends or my secret and myself?

It was Monday, and I was walking in the hallways, before school actually started, lost in my sea of thoughts. Then I bumped into someone causing me to fall on my butt.

"Mianhe, I wasn't looking." I apologised, while getting up.

When I saw who it was, I bowed in respect.

"Taejun Sunbae, annyeonghaseyo." I greeted him.

"Annyeong Skylar." He smirked.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Oh don't play coy with me! I know you got all your memories back now Skylar." He said, and his smirk never wore off.

"When I lost my memory, I knew I met you before. How have you been, Jun oppa?" I smiled.

"I've been well, as you can see, but I was really upset that you couldn't even remember me, I mean I was your childhood friend, come on!" He said.

"So? I've never thought you as my friend, you only thought me as your prey Jun oppa, I'm not dumb. Anyway good seeing you!" I said, and turned around to walk away.

Before I walked away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. When he did, our faces was soo close to each other, literally our noses were touching. He stared into my eyes, while I was too.

"Have you forgotten why I'm always like this to you?" He said in a teasing tone.

I smirked.

"Yes I have forgotten, because I know that I'll never happen." I said, and took my hand out of his grasp.

"See you around, old friend!!" I said, while walking away.

You guys must be thinking, what on earth happened just now? The story is quite complicated, so I'd rather not explain why he's like that to me, but I can tell you that Taejun Sunbae is actually my friend when I was from that spy school. And I only tolerated his childish and nonsense behavior because I know him well. Of course he also has a secret, but I'll tell you that next time, not now. I know you guys are curious right now, but you just gotta wait. Change of topic, I came school early because I was deciding whether or not to tell the boys my secret or not. If I was at home, they'll all know that something's bothering me, so yeah. Anyway, whatever my decision is, wish me luck!!

~

"Siyeon-ah, palli kaja." Bammie said, out of the blue.

"Where?"