Suspicion!

Siyeon's POV

First session finished and we all went out of the classroom. I don't know why, but that girl can't get out of my head. I wasn't listening to the lesson at all, all I was thinking about, no in fact the thing that was disturbing me was the evil aura I felt around the new girl. Even if she looks normal, to me she looks unusual. I don't know, it's either that I'm misunderstanding something, or I'm just being stupid. Oh, and also, for some reason whenever I think of her, Taejun sunbae's picture keeps on coming up. I sometimes wonder if they know each other, but hey I'm just assuming things without any evidence.

"Hey Siyeon, why you so spaced out for?" Kookie asked me.

"Huh, oh nothing. I'm not spacing out. Just thinking!" I told him.

"About what?" He asked.

"Er nothing. Anyway, what do you think about the new girl?" I asked curiously.

"Huh, the new girl? I guess she seems alright. I heard she's from somewhere far away. Also she seems kind I guess." He said.

"Don't tell me you like her?" I asked him, while eyeing him.

"What? Aniyo, I hardly know her. Plus she's not my type."

"You have a type?" I asked. For some reason, when he said he didn't like her, it made me relieved.

"Yes I do. That's offensive, everyone has a type. I just like simple girls, like you." He said, without thinking.

My cheeks were flushed with pink. I think he didn't realize what he said, because his eyes became wide open and he started stuttering. Plus I saw his cheeks turning pink.

"Er, it's not like that.." He tried to say.

All I did was nod, before walking faster away from him, because I was totally going to explode if I stayed another minute next to him.

"Siyeon-ah, huh? Why is your face red? Do you have a fever?" Oppa asked me.

"Aniy..o. Aniyo!" I said, while shaking my head.

I saw him smirk.

"Why are you blushing for Siyeon? Tell me, who made my dongsaengs heart flutter?" He said, while smirking like an idiot.

"What are you saying oppa? No one did!" I said, and ran away from him.

"Yah, I'm not done with you. We'll talk about this later." I heard him shout.

Ah, how embarrassing! How am I meant to answer him, when I don't even know myself? Plus my heart didn't flutter, I was just embarrassed, so oppa is talking rubbish. Anyway, I continued walking, and passed the empty classrooms. While I was walking in an isolated hallway, a sudden voice stopped me from my tracks. I quickly hid behind a wall, and peeked a little bit. I knew it. It was Taejun sunbae. Wait! Is that Yerin?

"So how is it?" I heard Taejun sunbae ask her.

"It's fine. Why do I have to come to this stupid school!" She shouted.

Okay? That was not what I thought she would say. She looked so innocent, with a bad aura, but I guess she fooled everyone. Pabo, I need to stop judging people, because that's bad.

"Shh, quiet down. You don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about you." He told her.

Before I could hear anything else, I heard footsteps. My head whipped to my right, and I saw someone was coming. With my ninja skills, I quietly slid out of the hallway, and ran up the stairs, before stopping outside my classroom. That was close. I wonder what they were talking about? This curiosity is going to kill me one day? I told myself, while shaking my head. I looked at the time, and walked fast to my locker, to change my book's, before the bell went. I saw Kookie, and quickly turned around. Stupid cheeks, stop it!! I took a deep breath, and walked to him.

"Hey Kookie! Oppa isn't here is he?" I said, while being cautious, and doing ninja movements.

"Yeah, he went to class." He said, while laughing at me for what I did.

I could see that his cheeks were slightly pink. I guess I wasn't the only one embarrassed. We both entered the classroom, before the second bell went off. When I sat down, I couldn't help it and my eyes landed on Yerin. I wonder what she's up to. She's still mysterious to me, and everyone.

~

It was already lunchtime, and we were all sitting down at our table. I was trying my hardest not to meet oppa's eyes because I knew he was going to tease me. Oppa was trying his hardest to make me look at him, but I firmly refused.

"Siyeon-ah, you're no fun!" He pouted.

"I'm more fun than you!" I said, while stabbing my fork on a chip, before putting it in my mouth.

"No you aren't."

"Say's the guy who got no jams." I said out loud.

Everyone started laughing, on our table, and Namjoon oppa high fived me. Yes, I watch their bangtan bombs, and also their shows. They're actually really funny, but they're more funny in reality. From the corner of my eye, I could see Yerin stare at me, while eating. Okay, she's creeping me out. I quickly looked her way, and she gave me a sweet smile. I gave a her a faint smile before looking back at my food. She's two faced, either that or she's just bipolar. For some reason, thinking about her sent shivers down my spine.

#Hope you like this chapter, I know it's short but I will write a longer one next time. I actually have a lot of exams this week.