Not Believing!! >:(

Siyeon's POV

I slowly woke up, and got out of bed, while yawning. I had a good sleep. I quickly got dressed, and went downstairs to the dining room. As soon as I entered, I could smell the delicious food, and my stomach started growling. I quickly sat down, and started munching on the yummy food.

"Er, Siyeon, why are you wearing your uniform?" Oppa asked.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm wearing this because I have school." I said in a 'duh' voice.

"Aniyo, you're not going to school." Namjoon oppa told me.

"Wae?" I asked, while being confused.

"Yesterday you almost fainted, you need to rest Siyeon-ah." Jin oppa said.

"What!! But I'm fine, look I'm moving aren't I?" I told them.

"So?"

"Yah, chaebal?" I pleaded, while showing oppa the puppy eyes.

"Yah!!! Hajima!! Don't do that." Oppa screamed at me.

I went up to him, and pouted.

"Okay fine!" He sighed.

"Yay!" I screamed in joy.

"You're the only person who actually loves school." Tae oppa said, while shaking his head.

I just laughed, and ate all my food.

~~~~~~

I arrived at school, and went in with unnie. When BTS came in, Yerin came while rushing, and tagged with Jungkook. What the? What?? She was fast like a cheater. Perhaps, does she- No she can't! But what if? Get rid of that thought Siyeon, I don't even care anyway.

She grabbed his arm, and was clinging to it. I was actually getting mad. I know, I know. Fine I admit it! I'm jealous, but don't take it the wrong way. I'm jealous because she's stealing my friend. Luckily, no one noticed that I was mad, which I was thankful for. I think I said that to soon, because I saw Yugyeom frown at me. Opps! I think he noticed my bad aura, so he approached me.

"Siyeon, gwaenchanha?" He asked me.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I smiled at him.

~~~~

Throughout the whole day, I kind of knew that they were becoming closer by the second, and I didn't like that idea at all. It was now time to go home, so I was heading out. While I was walking, I heard faint footsteps behind me. Like what they always say, never look back. I started speed walking, but before I knew it, I was pulled in a deserted street. I looked at the person who grabbed my arm, and saw a man? More started coming, and about 5 people surrounded me. I quickly ran, and they followed me. I kept on running and running, but they still followed me. Okay? This is weird, why aren't they attacking? Not like I want them to, but it was weird. I halted, and turned around to them. They didn't do anything, well this is going to be easy. I punched one of them, and he went splat on the ground. I kicked the other one in the face, and he fell as well. I attacked all of them, and they didn't fight back. Stupid idiots? What are they, a pabo? At least move! Okay, I was actually really suspicious now. They must be planning something, but what? I quickly ran home, after I defeated them. I was soo glad that no one saw me come in, or they would have flooded me with questions. Seriously, they're curious cats, and I'm talking about all of them. I rushed to my room, and when I opened the door, I heard a sound, but forget that, I was shocked. What happened? I blinked my eyes, and rubbed it, but no, it was true. My room was a mess. Who did this? It couldn't have been any of them, I know that. But who....Wait, I heard a sound didn't I. I looked and saw that the window was open. I looked out the window, but couldn't see any sign of the person who did this. I sighed. Seems like I'm going to have to clean this up.