That's it!

Siyeon's POV

It's been a week since the silent treatment from them five have started and everyday a weight has been added to my shoulders. I'm depressed. I haven't done anything wrong so why are they acting like this? I feel really bad and the can't even talk to me, so I can't even solve it. TT

I also have another problem. Right my facade of being strong is crumbling as now I feel so tired and exhausted from just standing. Because of this it made me realise something, so I decided it was time to finally meet my angel mother again. I sat on my bed and took a deep breath.

"Mother - although I said the next time I'll see you was when I die, can I meet you now?" I asked.

I didn't have to wait very long since I knew my mother is always watching over me. She replied quickly, so when I opened my eyes, I was already in front of her.

As soon as I saw her, I immediately hugged her and bursted into tears.

She stroke my hair gently, trying to console me.

"Mother, what am I meant to do?" I asked her with a small voice.

She couldn't say anything.

"Mother..... if I do go, thanks for having me... I'm very grateful towards you."

She started crying to.

"Skylar, I'm going to miss you. After seeing you, I can see that time is near and I'm worried for you. I don't want my only treasure to go." She sobbed as her grip tightened. It hurt me seeing her like this, since she's always been delicate and never broke down before.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jongsuk. I gave him a small teary eyed smile. He looked like he was also going to break down.

"I thought you were a strong man Jongsuk, what happened?" I said in my head because I knew Jongsuk would hear.

"I'm not crying, something went in my eye."

"Sure tough guy, I'll miss you to." I said.

"Whatever, you know I'll miss you." He said.

~

After some discussion and comforting, I got rid of some of the tears that were building up and was back in my room. They were the only ones that knew what was going on and I felt a bit better that I wasn't alone.

As soon as I arrived, I collapsed onto the floor due to exhaustion. I had no strength to go to my bed. Transporting takes a lot of energy, which is why it took my energy that I needed to last for the day. Breathe Siyeon. Just breathe. You can do this. You just need to last a bit more. You can't give up now. Treasure your last moments with everyone.

That's it, tomorrow I'm going to definitely confront them because I feel like I wouldn't have enough strength t do it the day after that.

Suddenly, someone came in my room. Wait, no two people. It was Jin oppa and oppa.

"Omo Siyeon-ah, gwaenchanha?" They both said while picking me up.

I gave them a faint smile.

"Yeah, just tired." I told them without looking at them.

"Then why were you on the floor?" Oppa asked.

"I er missed the bed."

The obviously knew I was lying. Oppa tucked me into bed.

"Okay whatever you say, but make sure you rest well okay? You have become so fragile and look really pale." He told me while patting my head.

I sighed. Oppa, I'm going to miss you the most.