Finally out!

Siyeon's POV

I know, I know. You guys are probably thinking why do I keep on going to sleep? Well, I am still human you know. Just because I was in a coma, doesn't mean that I was sleeping. A coma is like you're asleep, but you actually can hear everything around you....Aish, I really can't explain it! Plus, I'm still tired from that fight. I mean I used all of my energy on that day, as well as excess. Anyway, at least I'm not that tired now. Trust me, with an achy body like mine, resting is the best thing.

When I was awake but had my eyes closed, I heard various voices. Who's in my room? I slowly opened my eyes, only to be met with 16 pairs of eyes looking at me. I blinked a couple of times, to see if I was seeing things.

"Er...hi....guys..." I croaked, while Jiho unnie smiled.

As soon as I said that, everyone ran to me.

"Siyeon-ah are you okay?"

"Gwaenchanha?"

"How are you?"

"I missed you!"

I think they said. I don't know, I couldn't hear since they were all talking at the same time. I mean, they kept on firing questions at me.

"Guys! Calm down. She just woke up and she's still tired." Jiho unnie told them.

Everyone started becoming quiet and calm, and looked at me. Then they asked me one at a time.

"Are you okay?"

"Does your head hurt?"

"Gwaenchanha?"

"Are you sleepy?"

"Are you in pain?"

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Guys...I'm....fine." I assured them, while smiling.

~~

They were all talking to me, and telling me how much they missed me, and told me how empty school felt without me. All of the BTS members were telling me how much craziness happened in the dorm.

"Did you know Jimin went to your room when we found out that you slipped in a coma and guess what? He cried the whole night. When we woke up in the morning, he was under the duvet in your room, and I think he dribbled on your pillow." Tae oppa said.

"I DID NOT!" Oppa shouted.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, stop lying. Plus, so what if I cried, she's my dongsaeng." Oppa pouted.

I just laughed at him.

"It was such chaos in the dorm. Usually you used to wake us up in the morning, but because you weren't there, we kept on being late to school, even our manager shouted at us." Namjoon oppa told me.

"Oh, and did you know? In class it felt soo empty, since no one was in the seat next to me. And I also had to work with Sora in class." Bammie said.

"Sora's back?" I asked.

He weakly nodded.

"Shame!" I told him, while he glared at me.

I laughed and then noticed something.

"OMG! I didn't even realise, but Jin oppa your hair is red. Did you dye it?" I asked him.

"Yeah! Oh yeah, you don't know. We made a comeback with the song just one day from our skool luv affair album." He told me.

"You guys made a comeback, wow I'm happy for you guys." I told them.

I smiled, and the remembered about yesterday...