Chapter 52

So it's been two weeks and I have to say I kinda like this whole future Mrs.Carlile thing.

Scrolling through tumblr I come across a picture of Austin and Alan kissing? I died right there.

"What are you laughing at" he said and I showed him the picture.

"Oh hell no" he said and took my phone. I grabbed my phone back and stuck my tongue out at him. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on top of my head. "You know. Last night was amazing"he mumbled in my ear. I grinned and said"it was"nodding my head. Yeah. You don't wanna know what we did. It was dirty but pleasing. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes and left my future husbands arms and answered. My eyes almost came out of my skull. My sister was standing here.

"Linkin?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's me" she stated and I motioned for her to come in.

She sat on the couch and I sat next to her with Austin following.
"Wait what happened with you and Alan?" She asked. I really hate hearing his name sometimes because it reminds me if how much I loved him. I still do. I'll never get over him.

"It didn't work out" I managed to get out.

"Oh. Well, on a better note I finally was free to go" she said happily. 

"Well then do you wanna just have a sister day like we used to?" I asked and she nodded her head. 

"okay let me go get dressed and then we can leave okay?" she nodded her head and so I made my way to my room and Austin came behind me and I closed the door.

"what are you doing? You know I don't like changing in front of people" I said as I looked through my closet.

"Like it's nothing I haven't seen before. You are beautiful" he said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

I got him off of me and grabbed what I was going to wear. black long sleeved crop top with a cream colored cardigan and some light  high waisted skinny jeans with a rip in both knees and and some white converse and some ray bans. I left my hair in it's curly sate and put in my black septum ring and left out my dimple piercings. I did a simple wing with some neutral eye shadow and some dark red lipstick. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room and grabbed my wallet and keys before giving Austin a kiss which turned into a make out session before I left. I didn't want to get too carried away.

 I didn't want to get too carried away

We got in the car and she was driving. I wasn't really sure if I should let her drive but I guess I could give her a shot. I plugged in my phone and I put on Homesick by A Day To Remember.

"So you and him are pretty serious huh?" she asked as she started the car up and drove out of the parking lot. 

"Yeah. We are engaged" I said and chuckled a bit.

"Wow. Congrats" she said as her eyes stayed plastered on the road. Something in the back of my mind was telling me to get out of the car but I can't. She is my sister she would never hurt me.

But we weren't going to the mall. 

" Uh sis, the mall is that way" I said and pointed in the opposite direction.

" I know" she said and that's when everything went black.

A/N: I am soooo sorry I haven't been updating, I just have a lot going on right now at home and I have a job now too. So bear with em and I'm sorry if this chapter sucked but Its gonna get better because I have some good Ideas. Love all of you!!