Chapter 25

" What is it Alan " I asked as we walked on the shore and finally out if the water. Don't get me wrong, I live the ocean but that water is fucking cold!

" You know how we were all out at the club the other night while you stayed home " he asked looking down.

" Yeah" I said dragging out the a.

" Well he didn't drink much at first and I walked in on him having sex with another girl. After that he got smashed and did it two more times after that " he said looking in my eyed with a sad expression and slight anger.

I stood there stunned. That explains everything. Why he has been acting so weird lately. That asshole.

" Hey you okay " he asked with concearn pouring out of his eyes.
I didn't say anything and ran off with my name being said but I didn't said but I didn't listen and I ran as far as I could until it started to rain. Great. I have no idea where I am and it's pouring now. God why am I so stupid? It's not like anyone would come for me anyways.

I look around and clearly I'm in the woods. I find a boulder and just sit behind it and cry.

Alan's P.O.V

She is gone. I have no clue where she is and I don't know where to look and not to mention it's pouring outside.

We drove home and the PTV guys came with us to our house just in case she shows up. Currently I am in the living room pacing back and forth trying to calm down.

" I don't know where she could be " Vic said.

" FUCK " I screamed and threw my phone full force. I ran my hands threw my hair and tried to calm down.

" What was that " Austin said coming downstairs.

" I'm going out there " I said and grabbed my black jacket and put my hood up.

" Alan she'll show up okay but you have to calm down " Austin said and tried to calm me down.

" Wait...I know someone who will know where she is, maybe " I said thinking out loud.

I grabbed my phone off of the floor and called him and explained what was going on and he agreed to help me look for her.

Don't worry Carter. Were coming.