Chapter 17

I wrote each of them a letter and sat it on their bunk. I finally texted Justin.

Justin, I love you so much. I'm sorry I had to do this. I can't be what you want me to be. I'm not enough. I can't keep pretending to be someone I'm not. I can't keep being this strong tough person that keeps up these four walls and let's no one in. I can't do it anymore. It's too much. She won.

I sent the text because I know he won't check his phone until everything is over.

I went to the bathroom and took down all of my pill bottles down and emptied them all. I took all of the pills and ran out of the tour bus and slammed the door shut. I ran until my feet carried me to where I wanted. It was 8:00 at night and the sky started to get dark.

I walked inside and my vision started to get blurry. I walked to the elevator and managed to punch in the numbers for the top floor.

The elevator finally opened and the hallway was empty. I went to the rooftop door and opened it and shutit after walking out.

I walked around and went to the edge and sat down criss cross. I was just watching the sunset and looked at the time on my phone. It was 11:00 damn. One more hour.....

Justin's P.O.V.

When we were done with performing and the meet and grert we went out and got some taco bell. Of course we got trapped by fans. Finally we were able to get back to the venue and it was 10:30. I decided to check my phone. I saw I had an unread message from Carter. I read it and my heart sunk to the floor. As soon as I got on the tour bus the guys said they found letters from her on each of their bunks. They looked like they were about ready to cry. Especially Nick and Kellin.

" We have to go after her " Gabe said.

"Yeah but where could she have gone? " Jack responded.

I know exactly.

" Guys her pill bottles are all over the floor and they're empty " Kellin said with panick setting in his voice.

" I know where she is. She is on top of the mental hospital here kn Baltimore. She told me how she went there and that is the only place she felt like she belonged. Like she was wanted. She loved it there " I trailed off at the end of my sentence.

" Well let's go! We gotta save her before she does something stupid! " Nick and Gabe said in unison.

I have to save her.

So I just had to update because I am so excited about the next few chapters! Vote, comment, and happy reading!! LOVE ALL OF YOU!!