Chapter 15

Oh god.

She really was here.

She is serious this time.

I cant go back to the tour bus like this. What will they say. What if she is there!? I'm a mess and I don't need anyone to see me like this.

" Oh. My. God. Carter where have you been! Me and the guys have been worried sick about you " I heard Justin say with so much worry in his voice it sounded like he was about to cry.

" Sorry " was all I could manage to get out.

He came and was right in front of me now.

" Hey what's wrong you look like your about to breakdown " he said with just as much worry as the last time.

All I did was hand him the note and as soon as he was done reading it he tensed up.

" She is so fucking lucky I can't hit a girl " Justin said in between clenched teeth.

" She lives to make my life a living hell, I swear to god. Maybe I deserve it. Maybe I am a whore. Maybe she's right " I said while looking down on the floor.

Justin gently put his fingers on my chin and lifted my head up so I was forced to look at him.

" Don't ever say that again. You are not a whore and you don't deserve this. She isn't right at all. She is just jelaous because I love you and not her. You are so beautiful you don't deserve this. Any of it " He said with pure honesty in his voice.

" You love me? How? Your perfect and I'm completely the opposite " said looking into his eyes.

" Yes I love you. I thought it was just a schoolgirl crush but that night you stayed at my house I didn't know exactly how I felt about you. It killed me that I couldnt do anything to stop you from crying. You broke down and I couldn't do anything for you but be there and soothe you. But I knew exactly how I felt when I heard you scream in the middle of the night. You looked so scared and helpless. I hated seeing you like that. Right then I knew that I would do anything for you. I didn't ever want to see you look like that again. Because when I see your face and it looks like it did that night I feel helpless and I can't do anything for you. I never want to see you look like that again. I love you Carter Jensen " he finally finished.

It took a few seconds for me to process it and before I could think it over my heart spoke for me and I said " I love you too Justin Hills. "

A/N: So sorry for the long chapter! Hope you like this chapter! Please voye! Love you all and happy reading!