Chapter 5

Justin's P.O.V.

I ran to the bathroom before my bladder exploded and when I walked in I almost fell cause I tripped over something. I looked down and It was a black purse. I picked it up and opened it to look inside. I know I shouldn't look in it but hey, I have to find out whose it is so I can return it to them. As I looked in it I saw an Iphone, wallet, a few bottles of pills, and a pack of cigarettes with a lighter. 

I reached in to steal one when Kellin walked in. 

" Hey dude, what is that?" he asked.

I looked and found her address in some text message.

"This girl" I showed him her picture "Left her purse here, so I am going to give it back to her

Carter's P.O.V.

As soon as we got inside I was freaking out. What if someone found it and stole it? I am so pissed right now and I have to go to the basement to get my anger out before I hurt something or someone.

I ran up to my room and changed into my gray joggers that said Brooklyn down the right side of the leg and a Nike lime green giraffe printed sports bra. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my top ten hi black and white sneakers by Adidas. I grabbed my gray and red UFC fighting gloves and went downstairs without saying a word to Linkin. She knew why I was down there and she knows not to bother me.

I couldn't put my earbuds in which made me even madder. 

I was finally in the basement and went towards my dock where my back up phone is and put my music on shuffle. Kill Everyone by Hollywood Undead came on. I wrapped my gauze around my hands and went to my punching bag , starting to punch the hell out of it. I turned the music all the way up so I couldn't hear anything. 

It's been an hour and I'm not even close to being done.

I thought I saw someone so I stopped and turned the music down. I said "Hello?" and someone else said "Carter? It's Justin and Kellin. Your sister told us to come down here because you were down here." Kellin said.

She knows not to bring anyone down here! Oh she is so dead.

I grabbed my water and took a huge drink of it and set it back down turning my music off.

" Oh okay. Well a text would've been nice." I said clearly annoyed. I don't care who he is I am pissed.

"Well we  would've but you left your purse in the bathroom. That's why we came here." and he handed it to me.

"Oh...well thanks" I said as I took it from his hands. I set it on the ground and opened it up grabbing the pill bottles and opening all of them.  They help me control my anger and my PTSD and I also have Borderline Personality Disorder, but that's what some shrink said. I take five pills in total. I grabbed a cigarette from my purse next and lit it up. I put it in my mouth. He scrunched his nose at the sight of me smoking.

"What?" I said amused.

" That is so gross...how can you do that?" he asked being serious.

" Well" I said thinking out loud " I light it  and put  it in my mouth, inhale and exhale its really not that complicated" I said amused

"I looked through your purse...I know I shouldn't have but I wanted to know who's it was" Justin said.

" Well thanks for returning it" I said trying to avoid them.

"By the way your house is huge!" Kellin said

" I know, you should see the one in New Orleans. Talk about a big house" I said.

" Damn how many houses do you have?" Justin asked.

" I don't know " I said.

We just stood there for what felt like forever in awkward silence.

Getting annoyed I said " Well thank you for returning my stuff " hoping they would leave.

"Your welcome " Justin said.

Kellin nudged Justin with his elbow and said " Dude we gotta go."

Justin and Kellin waved goodbye and they left.