Chapter 49

I got in my car and drove while bawling my eyes out.

My vision is so blurry I can't even see straight but I had to get out of there.

Alan's words are the last thing to go through my head before everything went black.

-----------------------
Austin's P.O.V

I'm here in the hospital with Carter. There is no way in hell I am letting Alan in here right now.

Knock

"Are you Mr.Carlile?" The doctor asked.

"Yes sir" I weakly replied.

"Okay well she will be fine. But we had to give her an abortion and she will have severe memory loss and some knee injuries" he said and gave me a sympathetic look before leaving.

I kissed her head and walked out of her room and out to the waiting room where Of mice and Sleeping is waiting along with Shay and his sister and her boyfriend.

"So" Justin pressed and I tried my best to hold back my tears.

"She lost the babies and she is gonna have severe memory loss along with knee injuries" I said and Alan broke down right there.

I walked back to her room and she was awake.

"Austin where am I" she said with her voice full of confusion.

"In a hospital. Wait. You know me" I asked.

"Yeah. Well I know who you are. Your one of my best friends. But that's it" she said and I smiled to myself.

"Great. She is awake. So you are free to go. Can I talk to you Mr.Carlile" the doctor said and my stomach dropped.

"Sure" I mumbled and kissed her forehead and walked to the doctor.

We walked out if the room and closed the door.

"As you remember, she has temporary memory loss. So I don't want you to rush her into remembering anything. Continue in her normal routine, but let her remember on her own time. If you rush her into things it could put her into shock. She has a knee brace on righr now. But she is free to go home" he sad and it made me worry.

"Okay. Thank you doctor" I said and he gave a friendly smile before leaving.

I went out to the waiting room where they all were waiting.

"Okay. She has temporary memory loss but we can't do anything for her except be there. The doctor wants her to continue in her normal routine. But we we have to let her remember on her own time. If we rush into anything it could send her into shock" I said and soon they all left.

Alan looked terrible.

His eyes were so red and puffy from crying and his lips were swollen.

He avoided my gaze too. He just stared at the floor. He looked life less.

"Alan do you want to go see her" I asked. He just nodded his head and got up. I heard to her room and knocked on the door and walked in with him right behind me.

"Hey gorgeous how you feelin'" I asked with a smile.

"Besides the fact that I'm in a hospital. Better. Who is that" she asked and Alan looked up at her and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"This is Alan" I said and he smiled weakly.

"Your cute just so you kmow" she said bluntly and I laughed.

"Well he is your boyfriend" I said then regretted it because her eyes got huge.

"H-he is my boyfriend? No I don't have a boyfriend" she said panicking. I ran to her side and calmed her down. She finally calmed down and I kissed her forehead.

Alan left the room.

"Austin I'm scared" she whispered.

"Of what" I asked.

"I don't know" she replied quietly.

"I'll always be here for you okay. I swear I won't let anything hurt you. Ever. I'll protect you. I swear on my life" I said seriously.

She nodded her head and a few tears strayed from her eyes and on to her cheeks. I wiped them away gently with my thumb.

"Don't cry. It'll be okay" I assured her and she nodded her head and blinked back more tears.

God I love this girl so much.

A/N: okay so I know you guys probably hate me but I had to. Love you. Do you think her and Alan should get back together or do you think her and Austin should? Let me know love my zombae's