Chapter 40

So today I am going home.

Currently I am sitting in the back lounge. I need to get dressed but I am so lazy.

Ding A Ling

My phone went off. Huh. I have one new messsage. I unlock my phone and see it's from an unknown number.

Unknown: so hope you and Shay work out. Can't believe he dumped me for you. You are pathetic and he can do so much better. We did all kinds of stuff and I made him more happy than you ever could. When you were gone he was so happy. Now that your coming back don't be suprised if he isn't happy. Bye SLUT

What the hell?

Me: WHO IN THE FUCK IS THIS

Unknown: his ex girlfriend. We were together the entire time you were gone.

Nice. Fucking nice.

I ignore the next few texts I hget from her and decide to get dressed.

I put on my walking toys shirt with some black skinnies with a hole in both knees and some faded gray converse with my biohazard gauges and my fight the dead fear the living black beanie. Straightened my hair and did a simple thin eyeliner on my top lid with a tiny wing. I applied eyeliner on the bottom lid and finished with some mascara and some foundation.

" We are here Carter " they said and I grabbed my suitcase and Alan was behind me

" We are here Carter " they said and I grabbed my suitcase and Alan was behind me. I gave the guys a hug and got off of the bus at my apartment building. Alan took my suitcase while I unlocked the door.

Alan went to my room and took my suitcase in there while I flopped on the couch.

What is taking him so long.

I walked back to my room when Alan stopped me before I went into my room.

" Babe you don't wanna go in there " he said.

" Alan move " I said casually.

" Please don't go in there " he pleaded.

" Move " I growled.

He put his hands in the air and moved.

I opened my door and what I saw made my heart shatter into a million pieces.

Shay.

He was in MY bed with a girl.

I opened the blinds all the way and I heard him groan.

" Wake your ass up Shayley Dayshell Bourget " I said deathly calm.

His eyes shot open and he sat straight up. Revealing his bed hair and bare chest.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against ths wall.

" wanna explain who the fuck is in my bed " I asked.

" Shit. Carter I can explain " he said getting out of bed and slowly walking towards me with his hands up in the air.

" Then fucking explain. Why is there a whore in my bed " I asked pissy.

" I was drunk okay she doesn't mean anything " he said and I tried to believe him but before I could think it over I took a fistful of her hair and drug her out of bed.

" What the hell " she shrieked.

I didn't say anything. Just took her and drug her outside of my apartment and Alan was behind me and threw her clothes in her face.

" He loves me more than he will ever love you. You are just a weak pathetic slut that can't get some. He never loved you either."

I snapped.

I started wailing on her. I punched her repeatedly in the face and kicked her sides. I almost broke her neck when Alan pulled me off.

She bawled and bawled. Shayley finally came out fully dressed. He stared in shock at the scene before him. She was laying on the ground bloody and crying. I laughed to myself.

" what the hell happened " he tried not to scream.

" well she called me a lot of names and it pissed me off. So I beat the living shit out of her. That simple " I said casually.

" are you kidding me? Grow up Carter! So she called you a few names " he basically screamed.

" SHE TOLD ME YOU NEVER LOVED ME SHAYLEY! WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO!? SHE CALLED ME A WHORE! I'M NOT GONNA SIT THERE AND LET HER CALL ME THAT! I'M SORRY IF I RUINED WHATEVER WAS GOING IN HERE BUT IT'S MY FUCKING HOUSE NOT YOURS " I screamed.

He stood there stunned.

" it's either me or that whore. Your choice Shay " I said.

Alan walked back inside and I followed him slamming the door behind me.

" He is gonna choose her. I know it " I said and my fists curled into balls.

I punched the wall and put a hole in it. Soon after the door opened and here comes Shayley.

" I'm so sorry. I was with her to forget about you. I was wasting myself away. When I found out you and Alan were dating I just went into a downward spiral. I missed you so much and I was to chicken shit to tell you that I'm madly in love with you Carter Jensen and I'm so sorry. Will you ever forgive me? I completely understand if you won't " he finished.

I didn't know what to say.

" I-I forgive you Shayley " I said and threw my arms around him. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me back slightly so there was a little space between us. He put his hands on my fave and kissed me gently. It was amazing yet shocking. Tender. I lived every bit of it.

He pulled away breathless and said " Carter Jensen will you do my dumbass an honor and be my girlfriend " he asked.

"Yes Shayley Dayshell Bourget I would be most honored " I said in a posh tone and he kissed me again, smiling halfway through the kiss.

" What " I said as I pulled away.

" I just can't believe your actually my girlfriend. All mine. No one elses " he said with a huge smile.

" Well I'm gonna go see Austin " Alan said which made me jump.

" Okay. Thank again Alan. For everything " I said laughing a little.

Once ge closed the door Shay grinned at me and kissed me again. This time it was more wanted than needed.

We went to my room and it all got heated from there.

A/N: Sorry I don't write smut. I feel weird when I do. Love you!