Chapter 31

Justin's P.O.V

" Dude just go apologize " Gabe said.

" I don't know man. She hasn't talked to me since I cheated on her and I don't think she will forgive me this time " I said with my head in my hands.

" dude you really fucked up. But the least you can do is go and try to make things right. Not saying it'll work. But its worth a shot " Kellin said.

" Okay thanks guys. Be back " I said as I walked out to my car and on my way to our apartment.

When I got there I didn't expect Shayley to be there. What the fuck is he doing here!?

" What do you want " she said coldly.

" I came to apologize to you. I know that I really screwed up. I know I should have never cheated on you. And I should have been there for you at the hospital. And I'm sorry " I said and then realized she didn't look the same. Now she had aqua blue hair and dimple piercings with a septum. And she is paler than I remember.

" well sorry can't fix it this time Justin " she said crossing her arms.

" I know and I don't know exactly how I'm gonna make it up to you but I will. I swear. Please just give me another chance " I begged.

I had to have her back. I haven't been myself to be honest. I won't party and I suck at playing. Everything is better with her. I can't loose her. I can't.

" Justin, we're done " she said with years in her eyes.

" Why are you doing this to me!? How many times do I have to say I'm sorry! What else am I suppose to do? I need you. Do you not love me anymore? " I yelled. I immediately regret it.

" Why am I doing this to you!? Why are you doing this to me!? You fucking cheated on me Justin! What the fuck am I supposed to do? You cheated on me! More than once! I can't just forgive you and go back to normal because that's not how life works Justin! It's not my fault. It's yours. I don't know what else your supposed to do and it's not my problem. I don't care if you need me anymore. I'm done Justin. I love you but I can't do this " she said and tearing up and walking to her room and slamming the door with Shayley right behind her.

I just lost her. Forever.

Carter's P.O.V

I want him back so bad.

But I can't.

I won't.

He isn't worth all of this pain.

Your not worth anyone's time. God. Can't you see that

The other part of me, the dark part, trying to convince me but I won't listen. Well I try not too at least. I can't believe he thinks I'm just gonna take him back. He us the reason I didn't jump off of that building that day. He kept me alive. Then he does this to me.

" hey look at me " Shay said and lifted my head up by my chin and looked me on the eyes.

" He isn't worth your tears " he said and wiped my tears away.

" why does this happen to me. He saved me from jumping off of that building that night. And hwn he does this to me. I thought I was enough Shay " I said unable to stop the tears from falling.

" Don't cry. Please. "

I finally stopped crying. I'm not gonna cry over some guy. I'm never going to again. But he wasn't some guy. He was the guy. The one. Not anymore I guess. He can go fuck with whoever he wants now. I'm done. I'm done getting hurt. I'm done getting my hopes up just to have them shot down.

Shayley's P.O.V

Shit.

She is shutting down. Shutting everyone one out. She did this once and I hated it. She would barley talk to me. It fucking sucked and I can't have this again. Maybe I can call the guys and they can do something. I don't know but I have to do something. I can't watch her do this to herself anymore.

Carters P.O.V

What else am I suppose to do? It feels like my whole world is falling apart at the seems. The guys I thought I loved cheated on me. I don't know how I feel about Shay. Ughhh.

I walked out of my room and decided I should talk to him.

" Shay. I need your help " I said and sat down in the couch.

He came over and sat down next to me.

" I love Justin still but I don't know what to do about it. I don't want to take him back but I want to at the same time. I'm so lost and your good with this kinda stuff " I said all in one breath.

" okay well, how about you just stay friends. You still love him but you don't want to take him back right? Friend zone him and see how it goes " he said casually and put his hands behind his head and his feet on the coffee table. Which I smacked off and he laughed.

I hugged him and mumbled " thanks Shay " and he wrapped his arms around me tight. We stayed like that for what felt like forever. It felt nice.

A/N: So sorry for a boring chapter but just a filler. Hope ya likr