Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to ptvbvbgd, thank you for all of your help!

So I didn't get any sleep at all last night due to major excitement. I can't believe I am going on warped tour!? This is so unreal right now. I need to pinch myself to wake up from this crazy dream. But I know that it's not a drean which makes this even better.

It is only 7:30 so I decided to take a shower.  Gotta be fresh right??

I was in there for about an hour and a half because it was 8:30 when I got out. I dried my hair and left it in its naturally semi-curlywavy way. I love my hair. I just hate my natural hair color. Thats why I dye it a lot. Right now its a silverish blonde.

I walked over and sat down on my bed and next thing I know I'm waking up at 11:00.

Shit.

I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and looked at the screen. There was a text from Justin.

Hey so they are having a problen with thr bus. Looks like we won't be leaving for another day or two. Sorry.

I texted back
Oh bummer :( but oh well. Dont be sorry you didnt do anything. :)

Then I heard the front door shut so I went downstairs to see who it was and it was my older sister.
I was so excited to tell her. But I know now that I should have  kept my mouth shut.