Chapter 24

So it's been about a month since that little incident with my shit sister and everything went great. She is doing somewhat better and Jackson is doing a lot better. But me. Not so much. Justin has been acting really weird lately. Currently I'm staying the week at Of Mice and Men's house and we are getting ready to go to the beach. I just don't know what I should wear.

It's either my black outlined metallic gold bandeau and my black gold caged bottoms or my Calin Klein one that is black also. I think I'll go with the first one. I'm feeling a little confident today.

I put it on and over my bottoms I put on my black cut off shorts that were studded on the side in gold and put on some black flip flops revealing my perfectly manicured toes ( painted black if your curious ) and threw my silver white hair in a loose bun. I don't ha e any makeup on and I actually don't look like death today! Wait ..should I put on something to cover my pale torso? Nah, if it's bad they will tell me right?

I looked in the mirror satisfied finally and I heard a knock on the door of the spare bedroom I'm staying in.

" Come in " I said without moving.

" Carter, are you ready y- " and the oh so familiar voice stopped talking for some reason.

I finally tore my eyes away from the mirror to find a very bulged eyed Alan Ashby staring at my body. And I could feel my face grow hot all over from self consciousness.

He saw because he spoke up and said " Don't worry, you look fine, I promise " he said with a slight grin plastered on his face.

" Are you to rea- woah. Carter you look hot " Austin said.

" Guys stop " I whined while covering my face with my hands.
" Come on " Austin said and dragged my down stairs to the living room where Tino, Aaron and Phil were standing.

" Finally. Took you guys long enough " Tino said.

" Hey, not everyone can look this good " Alan said while pretending to flip his hair like a preppy school girl.

" You wish Ashby " I said.

" I don't wish, I know " He said with a major ego.

" Someone's egotistical " I said as I walked out the door. I heard whistles while I was walking and I ignored them and got in the car.
------------------------------------------------------
At the beach

We were meeting Pierce The Veil here. I was so excited. I literally jumped out of the car. I saw Tony and I ran and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

" Turtle " I screamed.

" Fifi " he screamed back like a fangirl and span me around.

He carried me around until I felt myself go onto someone's shoulder and realized it was Jaime.

" JAMIE PRECIADO PUT ME FOWN NOW " I screamed.

" If you say so and I felt myself almost drop and I screamed.

" Want me to put you down now " he said with laughter.

" No not while my shorts and shoes are on " I yelled.

He put me down and I kicked off my flip flops and took off my shorts revealing my hot bikini bottoms. I earned a whole bunch of whistles though which made my face turn almost a crimson red.

I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my arms and pick me up and almost drop me and I screamed and they didn't drop me. It was Alan.

" Ashby you drip me I swear to god I will make sure you never have children " I yelled and he took us out farther to where the water was to the middle of his torso.

He dropped me and I went under the cold water. He wants to drop me? Two can play it that game.

" help " I breathed and gasped for air while thrashing around in the water. " you can't swim " he said panicking.

" no " I said and started gasping and decided to sink.

I was under and felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me up and with that I pulled him back down. He came back up with me laughing my ass off. " you so lied " he hissed playfully.

He pulled me back under and wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't get away. Good thing I can hold my breath for a very long time. He looked at me and smirked under eater with that perfect face if his. Wait, Carter stop, you love Justin not Alan. But do I?

He pulled me back up and noticed something was wrong.
" what's wrong Car " he asked concerned.

" Nothing " I said reassuringly.

" actually I want to talk to you about something. Its about Justin actually " he said suddenly his expression getting hard.

A/N: So what do you guys think!!!! What should justin do! Comment/Vote love all of you !!!!