Chapter 33

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Shay. I smiled and answered the phone with a groggy " what."
" well good morning beautiful " he said and I could just imagine the smirk on his face.

" hi Shay. I miss you. Come back to me " I whined.

" I miss you too. You don't even know. I have been thinking about you since you left. Not kidding " he said seriously.

I felt myself blush even though I'm only on the phone.

" you're blushing aren't you " he said and I can just imagine the smirk on his face.

" no I am not " I said defensively.

" sure " he dragged.

" When are you coming back. I miss you and so does Fufi " he whined like a dove year old.

" Fufi " I screamed.

" put her on the phone " I demanded.

" what " he laughed.

" just do it " I half laughed.

I heard her meow. I almost cried.
" mommy will be home soon baby. I love you " I could and she meowed again.

" well I better get going. I don't know when they play and I have to go over to sws bus today " I sighed.

" well okay. I'll call you later okay?" he said.

" okay. Hey Shayley" I said.

" hey Carter " he responded.

" I love you " I said before I could think it through.

" I love you too Carter " he said without hesitation.

" bye " I said and hung up. What is this boy doing to me.

I hopped out of my bunk and to the kitchen area and found a note stuck to the microwave.
Carter when you read this get dressed and come to our set. On the counter in front if you and here is a pass and security already knows you. Hurry your pretty ass up - Austin

I smiled to myself and went to my suitcase. There was another sticky note. This one is from Alan. IH and I left you a little surprise in the fridge. You'll love it - Alan

II just decided to go casual and put on a random whitish OM&M tee, ripped skinny jeans and some black con's with two OM&M brackets. Threw my aqua blue hair in a messy bun and put my black squared sunglasses. My phone was in my back pocket.

I walked back to the kitchen area and pit my pass on

I walked back to the kitchen area and pit my pass on. Then I went to the fridge and opened it. There sat a large berry mango smoothie. I grabbed it and texted Alan.

C: you are amazing
A: I knew you'd love it. Now hurry your pretty little ass up.

I smiled to myself.

I finally got there after walking forever and am now backstage. They are about to go on. I didn't get in the way. I just stood there not letting them know I was there. They did a whole pre ritual show thing. Then they all went on the stage and the crowd went nuts. To think I used to be and still am one of those fans.

There set consists of Bones Exposed, The Depths, Second & Sebring, Would You Still Be There, and Identity Disorder.

Identity Disorder is one if my favorites. Sometimes I feel like there are two different people in me. It scares me at how numb I can be.

I stood side stage while they performed. Alan saw me because he nodded his head in my direction to Austin. When he saw me his face lit up. It was cute. I smiled and waved a bit. I put my sunglasses on my head revealing my green eyes that were wide awake and concentrated on there music.

When they were done I got a whole bunch of sweaty hugs from all five of them.

" okay guys thanks for that " I said sarcastically.

" come with us to the merch tent " Austin said.

" I don't wanna get in the way of you guys and your fans " I said shyly.

" no no no you won't get in the way at all. I promise " he said promisingly.

" still " I said back.

Suddenly someone picked me up and three me over there shoulder.

" Austin Robert Carlile put me down right now or so help me I will never step foot in your bus for as long as this tour goes on " I threatened.

He put me down and we were already at the merch tent. I gave him a death glare and he shrugged and said " I told you you were coming " innocently.
All I could do was laugh.

He sat down and pulled me on his lap. Soon fans started flooding in. I smiled because it is so sweet to here there stories. I am just like them. I have a story. And I love that.

Alan pulled me on to his lap while Austin was hugging a fan.

" really " I said.

" what. Austin had you. Now it's my turn " he said innocently.

" I'm not a toy you know that right " I asked.

" of course. I just want you all to myself " he said.

" and why is that Mr. Ashby " I said.

" you wouldn't believe me if I told you " he said with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

Signing was finally over. I stood up bit he pulled me back down.

" Alan "

" Carter"

" let me go " I demanded.

" only on one condition " he started " you go on a date with me on Friday " he finished.

I froze.

Should I?

" fine " I said pretending to not care. But I know he saw right through it.

" great. I can't wait " he whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

" y-yeah " I stuttered. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

" until then my lady " and he let me go.

What is this boy doing to me?

A/N: guess what?? 401 readers. You guys are the best!! I love each and everyone of you. I'll make you a deal. If someone comments in the next chapter I will dedicate it to them. Comment it you think ship Calan, Caustin, or Sharter? Vote!! I love you all!!