Chapter 3

I would've slept in a little longer if Linkin didn't literally jump on my bed and shake me to get me up.

"GET UP IT WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!!!" she screamed in my face as she shook me violently.

"I'm up I'm up" I said as I threw my hands up in the air to surrender so she would get the hell off of me. I pushed her up and got up and out of my bed. I walked over to my closet and just stared, trying to figure out what I was gonna wear.

"Hey, Remember I'm wearing the skirt and your wearing the overalls?" Linkin said very excitedly.

I looked over at her and she had my outfit hung up right beside my door. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

"Sure, Let me get dressed okay" I said as I walked over to get the outfit off of the wall. I looked at it and got a closer look.

I ran over and hugged her and she said "hurry up we don't want to be late" and I just laughed.

I shut the door and put on my outfit. I walked to my bathroom and straightened my hair and then put on my red beanie. I put on makeup ( not putting much into it. Basically just made a classic wing with some mascara and some lip balm I always carry with me) and grabbed my phone and my Chanel waist purse that had my money and the tickets with my keys and walked out my bedroom door.

I walked to Linkin's room and searched for her when I saw her bathroom light on.

I walked over to the doorway and looked her over.

She was wearing her black Anthem Made shirt tucked in to her plaid high waisted skirt with her black vans and her green leather jacket. She only had on eye shadow and mascara. She looked good.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah...I am so excited for today! I can't believe we actually get to meet the band!" she said with way too much excitement.

I just remembered it is my birthday today...well ours.

We walked downstairs and Jackson was standing next to the door with an evil grin on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm gonna take you. It's the least I can do for your guy's birthday" he said. 

"I am pretty sure I can drive. Jackson you don't have to take us plus you need to go home and start on your homework. Your mom is going to kill you if she finds out you have an F. You how she is when it comes to you and your school work and what not." Don't get me wrong, it's nice of him to offer but I don't want him getting in trouble again because of me and Linkin. His mom already don't like either one of us. She says we are a bad influence on him.

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yes now go before you get yelled at by queen bitch" I said trying to put a little humor in the situation.

" Okay well see you guys later" he said and he walked out the door.

I turned on my heels towards my sister. She had her face in her phone as usual.

"Hey, you ready to go? We got a big day ahead of us."

"Oh I'm so ready" she said and with that we walked out the door and into my 1965 glossy black Ford Mustang Fastback.

A/N: So what do you guys think so far? Sorry about the short chapters, I'm trying to update as much as possible but I have a lot going on right now. Love all of you and happy reading.