Chapter 21

So its been about four months since my little stunt. Things are going great. Me and Justin are doing good and I finally got to meet Pierce The Veil. I love all of them.

I'm currently at my apartment with Justin. We decided that he should move in with me and honestly I wanted him too.

I so do not get want to get out of bed but I smell food.

I get up and realize I am just in my black spandex shorts and a Pierce The Veil galaxy T-shirt.

Oh well.

I walked out into the kitchen to find Jaime and Justin making breakfast while the rest of the two bands, besides kellin who was spending time with Kaytlynn and Copeland, watching TV.

" Well good morning sleeping beauty " Vic said.

" Well good morning prince charming " I said in a posh tone.

" but I thought I was " Gabe said like a child.

" You guys please, I'm her prince charming " Jaime said telling from the kitchen.

" Sorry to disappoint but my prince charming is in the kitchen" I said and walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his shoulder.

" hey babe, good morning " he said while turning and pecking me on the lips.

" Breakfast is ready!" Jaime yelled right in my ear.

I went right up to his ear and said " THANKS FOR LETTINF US KNOW. YOU COULD HAVR SAID IT A LITTLS QUIETER. "

" Okay you too let's eat " Mike said.

And with that we ate and after that I decided I wanted to listen to music so I put my phone on the dock and hit shuffle. Ironically King For A Day came on. All of the boys went nuts and I laughed at them. Since Kellin wasn't here I sang his part and I didn't care. They have heard me sing before.

Soon after that Justin gave me my phone all though the music was still playing.

" Carter, your aunt called you. She said to call back in the voicemail, that its important " he said with unease.

I called her and after the third ring she answered.

" Oh thank god you called back. Car, I have some bad news " she hesitated and my stomach was doing flips.

I was in the living room and the guys were all huddled around me and Justin was holding my hand. Our fingers intertwined.

" Honey, Jackson is in the hospital. He was in a terrible accident and they don't know if he will make it. Your sister is here with me at the hospital. Carter, please, he needs you " She said and I know she was crying. They were close as well.

" I'll be over there soon " was all I could say.

A/N: hello. So I know that I haven't updates in a while but here you go!! What do you think of PTV coming in? Comment and Vote!!! Love you all so much!! Stay different.