Chapter 50

Carter's P.O.V

Austin carried me inside and set me down on my couch. He hasn't left my side yet.

I can't walk veru much because the doctor says it's bad for my knee so I have a brave on it and crutches I have to use. I also have more medication I havr tk take for my knee. Along woth all of the other problems I have.

"Austin can you help me up" I asked. I want some juice and I can't get up.

"I'll get it" he offered bit it was more like 'im getting ot for you because there is no way in hell you are getting up'.

"Make it apple" I yelled and he got up and sure enough there is my juice.

"You know" I stared, taking a sip of my juice " I'm not helpless."

"Well I now that. I just don't want anything happening to you. You don't know how scared I was when I saw you in that car. It scared the hell out of me. I never want to see you like that again. Ever" he said and I held my arms out to hug him and he squates down to my level and hugged me.

"You can't stay here forever. You know that right? I know you have a tour or something coming up" I stated and he pulled away and smiled at me.

"What" I said.

"Nothing" he laughed.

Someone kncoed at the door. Austin went to get it and I laid my head on the couch.

"Carter Oh My Gawie!! A girly voice squealed. She siunds familiar but I can't place my finger on who she is.

She came and hugged me along with her boyfriend. She was really pretty. She had dirty blonde hair. Her hair was cut a certain way and it was long. She was fair skinned with brighr blue eyes and had a pretty smile. Her boyfriend was equally just as tan and had tattoos crawlig on his arms and neck. He had short hair that was gelled up and his smile was nice too.

" Hi" I said and she laughed and said "oh yeah I forgot. I'm Sophie and this is Tony. Oh and a that is Shayley" she saod and pointed to another boy. But this one looks different. He has blonde hair thqt is kinda shaggy with goregous blue eyes and a lip ring. Wait. I remember him.

Shayley Dayshell Bourget.

My best friend.

"Wait. I remember you. Shayley" I said out loud.

He came and higher me and Austin's face lit up with excitement.

"Your starting to remember. That's a very good sign" Austin said with that contagious smile of his.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

Austin got it and his face lit up then fell.

"Hey. Come in" hr said and there was that hot ginger. I swear I know his name. Alan.

"Alan can I talk to you for a second" Austin said and dragged him into the spare room.

Austin's P.O.V

I dragged Alan in the spare bedroom without hesitation and slammed the door behind me.

"What are you doing here" I said with a hint of anger.

"I don't know. I got in my car abd ended up here. Truth is I miss her more than I thought. I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I can do is think about her. I should have just not said anything" he said with years threatening to spill from his eyes.

I wanted to be nice to him but something I side me snapped.

"Are you kidding me Alan? Seriously? Now you feel sorry? It's a little late for that. She doesn't even remember you. She lost her kids. What do you think will happen when she remembers all of that? Huh? She is going to hit rock bottom. She is gonna need someone and I will be there for her. Because you weren't" I said and I could see the fore light in his eyes.

"You don't think I don't know that Austin? All I do is think about her and how I should be better for her. I should leave that way she can be happy. Bit I can't. I have tried and it fails every single time. I need her. I know she would probably be better with you but I can't help it. I know I caused all of these problems she had now. I know that. That day that she was in the hospital all I could do was think the worst. You wanna know what my plan was? If she died then do did I. I was gonna kill myself because I couldn't live with that pain. It was Unbearable" hr finished and he was crying now.

I brought him in for a hug because right now he needed one. He just sobbed on my shirt as I petted his ginger hair.

"Alan you don't need to kill yourself. That is not what she would have wanted if she died. But now she is here. Maybe she will remember. But for night now you just have yo give her space okay?" I said and gave him a slight smile.

He grinned back and I smiled.

Soon he left and I saw she was asleep on the couch.

"Hey you don't have to stay here. I got it. I should have been here before anyways. Plus she remembers me" Shay said.

"I don't know. I don't wanna leave her. I promised her I wouldn't" I said.

"What about me" she said from behind me.

"What are you doing up princess" I said and smiled at her nickname I gave her just now. It suits her because that is how she deserved to be treated. Like a princess.

"What. I wanted a Monster and I said your name but you didn't respond. So I got up and am getting one myself" she said wjile hobbling to the fridge.

Lyckily I was right next to jt so I grabbed one and grinned at her.

"You know Austin sometimes I hate you" she said while grabbing the monster from me and sitting on the stool at the island.

I propped her left leg up on my lap when I sat down.

"So Shayley wants to stay here with you. The band has some photo shoots and concerts coming up. I don't wanna leave you though" I said.

"Aw Austin I understand that you need your time. It's okay. You need your time and I know shay. He can stay. And if not then I'll be fine"She said and i couldn't help but smile and laugh. She was so adorable. When she laughes her dimples show and they are so cute. When she really smiles her green eyes sparkle. The way she crinkles her nose. How insecure she is is nuts. She is amazing.

Austin stop it. It's Alan's girl.

But I wish she wasn't.

A\N: so what now? Austin and Carter or Carter and Alan? Won't update until I get at least a comment or inbox! Love you guys