Chapter 46

So it's been a month since Alan asked me to be his girlfriend and everything is going great. But I'm having one problem.

I might be pregnant.

I jumped off of Alan's lap and ran to the bathroom and spilled my guts out.

He held my hair back as I did so.

After I was done I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

I flopped down on the couch and Alan sat right next to me and I put my head in his lap.

"Alan I hate this" I groaned.

"Hey it'll get better. Do you still not want to get a test" he asked as he stroked my hair.

"Yeah I guess I should get one" I sighed.

I got up and he immediately got up and said "actually I bought some a few days ago. Just incase you needed one" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I laughed and hugged him.

"Here" he said reachig in his pocket.

I took it and went to the bathroom to take the test.

I took it out of the box and got on the toilet and peed on it. I waited about three minutes like it said too.

I walked out of the bathroom and had the test in my hands. I was so scared to look at it.

I walked to the living room where Alan and now Austin were.

"Guys I am so scared to look at it" I said wearily.

Austin grabbed it eagerly from my hands and squealed like a little girl.

"It's positive" he sang happily.

At that moment I didn't know what to do.

I was so scared that I was going to be a bad mother. I want my child to have an amazing life. But I am so scared I won't be able to provide that for him or her.

Another problem dawned on me
I don't know who's it is.

Shayley's or Alan's.

"Hey don't be scared. We will be here for you" Austin said reassuringly.

Alan hugged me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Alan" I whispered.

"What" he said.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said and kissed my forehead.

I pulled away and sat on the couch. I put my head in my hands and tried to think.

I felt a hand on the small of my back and knew it was Alan.

"What's wrong babe" he said conerned.

"I I-I don't know whose it is. I don't know if it is yours or Shayley's" I finally got out.

"Hey" he said as he lifted my face and make me look into those beaitiful brown eyes of his " I don't care if it's his or not, I will still be here for you okay."

I am so lucky to have him.

A/N: So what do you guys think?? I am so excited to start the next few chapters so be expecting more updates!