Chapter 20

Carter's P.O.V

He held his hand out as if expecting me to take it. But I don't know if I'm going to. They all were in front of me now. As if to try to stop me from jumping. I told Kellin that if he came any closer that I would jump but he knew I was bluffing.

Justin said he needed me. But why? He is Justin Hills. He can have any girl he wanted too, so why me?

I turned my head around and looked down at the empty street. I felt something grab my wrist. I turned back around to see who it was and it was Justin.

" Your not doing this...I won't let you. None of us will " he said on the verge of tears. I've never seen him like this. Maybe he does care. Maybe they all care.

I finally made my decision and stepped down from the ledge.

He gave me the tightest hug I've ever had. He whispered in my ear " never scare me like that again baby, please " he said now crying.

Soon all of them were surrounding me In a huge hug.

"Okay guys...Can't. Breathe. " I said to get them all off of me.

They all said sorry and got off except Justin and Kellin. " That means you two too " I said and they both slowly got off.

" Wait Justin why did you call me 'baby' " I asked curiously.

" Well I was....." he said scratching the back of his neck.

" Oh for god sakes. He wants you to be his girlfriend " Gabe said.

"Yeah he has been talking about it for a while " Jack said.

Justin's fave turned so red and he put his head down.

" Really " I asked questioningly.

" Yeah " he said obviously still ebrarresed.

" Yes " I said quietly.

He looked up with happiness gleaming in his eyes. He grabbed my face and crashed his lips with mine. I kissed him back. The kiss was passionate and when we pulled away he had his eyes closed and his forehead was resting against mine and he said " you do not know how long I've been wanting to do that " out of breath.

The rooftop erupted in cheers from the rest of the guys and my face got so red but I didn't care.

I'm. Justin Hills. Girlfriend.

A/N: so what do you guys think? I'll update once I have any new ideas for the book. Have any? Comment or inbox me!! Vote!! Happy reading and love you guys!!