Chapter 39

He picked up on the second ring. Go figure.

" Hey " Is all I could say. I honestly just wanted to hear his voice.

" Hey. How are you " He asked. He didn't s poo und like the usual Shay.

" Shay what's up. You sound wasted and high off your ass " I said matter-of-factly.

" I'm not. Well, I'm not high. "

I can't believe him.

" Please tell me this was a one time thing " I pleaded.

" Nope. It's been going on for a while " he slurred.

" Shayley Dayshell Bourget what the FUCK are you doing to yourself " I said trying not to scream.

" Why do you care. All you care about is Alan. Don't you have to go do him or something. God. Leave. Me. Alone. "

I felt so much anger build up inside me and I didn't want to take it out on him so all I said was " fuck you Shayley Dayshell Bourget " quietly and hung up. I threw my phone and screamed " FUCK " just as someone walked in.

" Hey is everything- SHIT " Austin said as he walked in and my phone flew passed him.

" sorry " I said trying to control my anger.

" It's cool. I just wanted to check and see if you were okay. Glad I came now " he said and I just glared at him.

" Hey hey hey now lets talk about this before you decide to beat my ass okay " he said throwing his hands up in the air on surrender.

I sat down on the couch and put ny head in my hands. He sat down beside me and put his hand on the small of my back. and said " what's wrong Carter " with worry.

" Please just keep it between me and you " I asked more than said.

" of course " he promised.

" I'm in love with Alan and Shay at the same time. I can't get Shay out of my head no matter how hard I try. I called him just before you got here and he was wasted beyond belief. He promised me ge w poo Yuri ld never touch a drink again. He lied. He fucking lied Austin. Why would he do that. Then he told me thay I should be doing Alan or something. It just made me mad. What am I supposed to do? I love them both " I sobbed and he pulled me close.

" Do whatever you think is best. I won't tell Alan. And as for Shay. I know what's wrong. He is in live with you and he probably got super pissed and gave up when he found pit you and Alan were a thing. It's not your fault. At. All. " he said reassuringly.

He stood up and so did I. We were about to leave when I wrapped my arms around his stomach and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and set his chin on the topbof my head while my head rested against his chest.

" thank you Austin " I whispered.

" your welcome. But, as much as I am we have to go soon " he said and I untangled myself from him and we made our way to the stage wherebthe rest of the boys were at.

Alan saw me and ran to me tackling me to the floor.

" Well I love you too babe " I laughed.

He kissed me and said " I missed you so much and I love you more than you will mow but I have to go on stage " He said and basically made out with me before he got up off Share Gif: http://media3.giphy.com/media/pvYnj2F66M52g/200w.gifShare Gif: http://media1.giphy.com/media/14aQxXZiw8rEMo/200w.gifran on stage.

After there set they were gonna have a party in honor of the last day on tour. I'm not going though.

Alan gave me a sweaty hug and I returned it.