Chapter 43

I woke up to the light pouring through the window. I closed my eyes and turned over. To which someone pulled me close and smelled a familiar colonge. Alan.

I just snuggled closer into him. I miss times like this.

"Carter" he whispered.

"Yes" I whispered back.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I said without hesitation.

I really do.

I looked up at him and he was looking at me.

"What" I said insecurity coating my voice.

"You. You are just so beautiful it's crazy" he said with honesty.

I buried my face in his chest.

"I forgot how insecure you are" He laughed a little.

He lifted my head up gently to meet his eyes. Oh sweet baby Jesus I could stare into those eyes forever.

"You are beautiful. Remember that. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you" I said and kissed his cheek.

I smelt food.

"Who is here" I asked.

"Austin or Shayley" he said.

I got up but quickly laid back down due to me having no clothes on.

"Alan why am I naked" I asked through gritted teeth.

"You dont remember" he asked clueless.

Then the memories came flooding back to me.

"Oh yeah" I said.

"It was nice I have to admit" he said.

I went to get up again and he pulled me back down.

"Who said your going anywhere" he said with a devilish grin.

I got on top of him and kissed his neck and said "I did".

I hopped off and put on my deadpool underwear that said 'bad ass smart ass' in the front and 'great ass' on the back with my black calvin klein bra and a black cropped cami.

you do have a great ass" Alan said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder

"Some one is lovey dovey today huh?"

"Only because I get to be with you" he said and I couldn't help but smile.

I love they way he makes me feel. Like I'm the only girl in the world.

"you are so sweet" I said as I turned around in his arms to face him and planted a small kiss on his lips.

No we are not dating. Just saying.
I wiggled out of his arms and went to the kitchen and saw Austin making breakfast.

I sat on the counter beside him and said "whatcha makin" curious.

" pancakes and bacon for you guys and me " he said smiling.

Alan finally came out of the bedroom in a kitty shirt and boxers.

I got the plates and Austin pit the food on it and set the plates at the table.

We all scarfed it down and Austin said he would clean the dishes so I went to the living room and Alan tackled me to the floor and pinned my arms to the ground.

" Alan. What are you doing " I said laughing.

He had a devilish grin plastered on his face and started tickling me.

"Alan" I laughed "stop!"

"Aww but it's fun" he said continuing to tickle me.

He leaned back and stopped but continued to stay on top of me.

"Alan. Why are you still on top of me" I joked.

"Oh don't pretend like you don't like it" he grinned.

So I flipped him over and got on top of him and said "oh don't pretend like you don't like it" and winked at him and got off of his lap and made my way towards the couch where Austin was watching Star Wars.

I sat next to him and put my legs across his lap and he laughed and said "are you comfy" without looking away from the TV screen.

"Yeppp" I said popping the p.

Alan soon came and joined us and sat in between me and Austin. Which resulted in my legs being across Alan and my feet on Austin's lap.

"You know...we should do something today" I said.

"We should" Austin said.

"How about we go visit your sister? You haven't seen her in forever" Austin suggested.

He does have a point.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room and got dressed.

II put on my black Of Mice And Men cutoff with some ripped up black skinny jeans and some low top black on black Chuck's with my OM&M gauges and my black flat bill that I put on backwards to where the flatbill is facing behind me with my double black nose ring and my black swirl lip ring. I wanted to shoe off my tattoos considering I only have a sports bra on under this shirt. But you can clearly see that if you look on the sides. I straightened my hair and did simple eyeliner with mascara and some foundation.

I walked out and asked "you guys ready " while grabbing my keys and wallet

"Yep" they said in unsion.

We got in the car and we headed off.

I am so nervous.

A/N: So what do you guys think?