Chapter 11

Justin's P.O.V

Soon after I gave my moving speech she fell asleep, so I picked her up bridal style and set her on the couch. Positioning her sobthat she was comfortable. I put a blanket over her. She curled up in a ball. She was so cute when she was asleep.

I was getting pretty tired. I would've gone to my bed but I didn't want to leave her alone. So I sat on the other side of the couch and soon fell asleep.

Carter's P.O.V

I woke up and looked around. I felt something wrapped around my waist and turned slowly so I wouldn't freak out.

I turned completely around and was just inches from Justin's face. He didn't open his eyes, just grinned real wide and pulled me closer while wrappong his arms tighter around my waist, which made me smile so big I thought my face was gonna break. He is just so perfect and I am the exact opposite. I just laid there without any objection. I normally would get up and walk home,  hell I would be in my room but with him it's different. I don't know how but it is. I feel like he is honest to me, that I can trust him, that he won't ever abandoned me. I love that feeling but then the voices come back and tell me the opposite and I believe them. They are all I've ever had.

Just then I heard him say " what time is it? " in a sleepy voice.

I checked the time and said " 8:00 P.M " normally.

He looked at me and said " has anyone ever told you that you have the most amazing eyes in the world. They are so beautiful to look at. I could stare at them for hours. Honesly that is the first thing I noticed about you. They just took my breath away and they still do. Also I absolutely love your smile. Its also one of my favorite things about you. You are just so amazing its unbelievable " he finished.

I rolled my eyes.

" Oh don't even start that. You are amazing and I am determind to make you believe that " he said being serious.

" Okay says one o f the biggest hit and run guys I know. Come on your a man whore, kinda like Ashley Purdy " I said with humor.

" Oh no. Did you really kust compare me to Ashley Purdy? The biggest man whore of them all!! Come on! I am no where near as bad as him! " he said while making a pouty face.

" well...." I said grinning.

" if you don't admit it I will do what ever I must " he said acting like he was some jeti or something.

" I WILL NEVER!!! I said getting up and running into his room and locking the door.

" OH THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!! " he yelled. 

" HEY YOU NEVER SAID THERE WERE RULES!! " I shouted back.

A few minutes passed and I thought he gave up so I unlocked the door and stepped out of his room and into the hallway. BIG MISTAKE Because he picked me up over his shoulder and wouldn't put me down until I admitted it. So I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck and slid down to where my face was inches from his. I did  it really quickly too.

" You were saying? " I said.

"How in the hell did you do that"
He said and I laughed.

He stared at me and my face turned so red.

"Quit" I said shyly while burying my face in the crook of his neck.

" well I can't help it you are just so beautiful it's hard not to stare" he said with honestly in his voice.

We just stared into each others eyes forever. I loved looking at his eyes. They are so pretty.

After a while I jumped down from him and checked my phone to see what time it was. It was 10:00 P.M and if we want to get up early to get ready we should go to bed.

"Hey it's 10 we should go to bed so ee can get up and get ready before the bus gets here " I said while he gave me the pouty face. 
"But I don't wanna " he said sounding whiney.

"Go on big boy, go to bed " I said and sat on the couch and realized I have been in these clothes for two days. Oh well.

" Are you sure you want tobsleep there? You can sleep in my bed and I can take thw couch? "He said concerned.

I really don't care. I just hope I don't have another nightmare because that would be so embarrassing. Im not gonna let him know that though. " No " is all I said while looking down at the floor.

He could tell something was wrong so he picked me up and took me to his bed. I would've protested but he would've done it anyways so there was no use.

"There, wait......are you sure you want ro be in here alone. I know how you have nightmares and stuff. By the way you sceamed when you were asleep, thats why I was laying right next to you, so you would stop screaming and you did " he said while scrachung the back of his neck.

No I'll be fine. I don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything " I said and lifted my legs on the bed and crossed them. I put my hair in a high ponytail and looked down as if I were searching for something.

" No I would never be uncomfortable. I want to " he said.

I laid down and he laid down right beside me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.  I fell asleep right away with no problems.

A/N: So sorry it took so long but thank You for reading. Leave comments if you have any requests. Love you guys and happy reading!!