Chapter 28

So its been a week since the whole thing with Justin. Alan won't leave and Shay comes over everyday.

" I know what you need. A makeover. Every girl loves it and I know you do. Me and Shay will pay for everything so get ready because as soon as he gets here we are going " he finished.

" I don't have a choice do I " I said annoyingly. Then Austin walked in with Shay and said " no no you don't. I wanna make it up to you for freaking out and leaving when all of that happened. It just kills me to see you like that " he said sweetly.

" fine " I said and went to my room to get dressed. I put on my black T-shirt that says 'I'm not cute,I'm punk rock', some ripped denim shorts, gray shorts, and some sunglasses and threw my hair into a messy bun. Not even bothering to put on makeup because I honestly don't care.

I walked out of my room and grabbed my waist black coach purse and grabbed my keys and put my phone and wallet in my purse and said " ready boys " and they mumbled a yeah while standing up.

" So if you guys want me to get a 'makeover' then I'm not gonna look the same. Like at. All. So just remember you guys are the ones who sugessted it " I said as we hopped into my car and I made my way to my aunts hair/tattoo/piercings place. Its called Lead.

------------------------------------------------------
*At Aunts*

As we walked in my aunt attacked me in a hug.

" I want you to give me a makeover " I said not bothering to describe what I want because I know she knows already. She pulled me back my my shoulders studying me as I did her and her perfect features. Her beautifully dyed hair and her perfect complexion with her pretty blue eyes she is perfect. I wish I looked like her.

She brought me back to her room and made her magic and told the boys that they couldn't see me until I was completely done. Which was fine with me.

*A Few Hours Later *

She was finally done and I looked in the mirror and smiled instantly. I had aqua blue hair with dimple piercings and my septum too. I looked different and totally amazing.

She told me to go change since I had a new look I should have a new wardrobe but luckily we wear the same size

She told me to go change since I had a new look I should have a new wardrobe but luckily we wear the same size. So I went to her room and grabbed something finally.

I felt so weird considering I havent worn a dress in forever

I felt so weird considering I havent worn a dress in forever. I shyly walked downstairs and found my aunt talking to the boys. I walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. I don't want to show the boys just yet. She turned around and immediately covered me up.

" boys get ready to meet the new and very improved if I do say so myself, Carter Jensen " she said proudly as she pulled me out from behind her. I gave a small wave like an idiot. They were staring and it was making me self conscious.

" Do I look bad " I asked with hesitation.

" No NO NO NO " they all said at the same time.

" You look amazing Cater " Austin said and gave me a hug while Alan and Shay just stood there and stared.

" Close your mouth darlings, you'll catch flies " I said and they snapped their mouths shut and snapped out of their trance.

" Okay boys, next step in my makeover, to the mall " I shouted and marched forward. They followed behind me and we got in the car with Austin beside me and Alan and Shay in the back. I plugged in my phone and turned on Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon.

Austin rolled his eyes and laughed.

" Hey its a good song " I said as I turned it up louder. We all sung along until we were at the mall. We got out and I instantly went to Hot Topic and bought so much from there. Then Spencers, Journey's, American Eagle, Victoria Secret. When we got home I went to my room and set my stuff down on the bed. I liked my outfit so I didn't bother changing. " Hey guys what do you think about a movie night? Us and Shay? " I asked. They screamed " Yes " and they left to go get movies and food. Shay was casually in the kitchen getting something to drink so I decided to go scare him.

I walked behind him and put both hands on his waist and screamed " BOO" and he jumped so high I swear. I died laughing

" Carter. You. Are. Dead " he said and he started chasing me around the apartment. I ran into my room and his behind my bed. I didn't hear him for awhile I got out from hiding and slowly walked out of my room and into the living room where Shay tackled me to the floor. He was on top if me and had my wrists bound to the floor. " Shay don't you dare " I said and he gave a devilish grin. " I'm an adult I can do what I want "he said a_and he started tickling me to death. " Shay. Stop. " I said in between laughs. " SHAYLEY DAYSHELL BOURGET IF YOU DO NOT STOP THEN I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN " and with that he stopped.

I heard the boys come in and they were arguing on which one we should watch first.

I took the stuff from them and saw what they got. 500 Days of Summer, Star Wars , Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and finally Zombie Land. They know the last one is one of my favorites.

" Okay guys obviously we are gonna watch Harry Potter, Star Wars, 500 days of summer, Percy Jackson, and finally Zombie Land" I said taking the movies from them both. " you know I still can't believe I am the only one in this place who likes horror movies " I said while putting the first movie on. They grabbed the food which consisted of Lays, Chips Ahoy, Cheetos, Star Crunches, Oatmeal Cre Pie's, Popcorn, sour patch kids, cookie dough bites, Hershey kisses, and a bit load if beer and monsters along with mountain dew and rock stars with like one or two kickstarts. I states at the food in awe.

" Guys we are having a movie night not thanksgiving dinner " I said with a grin.

Alan returned it with " yeah but you do get pretty hungry " and I threw a pillow at his face. He flipped me off while fixing his hair. I walked over and grabbed a bowl and mixed all of he candy together. I walked over to find Austin sitting on one side if my sectional and Alan's head on his lap. Shay was on the very end of it where it was laid out like a recliner. I walked over and sat the candy down on the table where all the rest of the food was and laid down to where my head was on Shays lap and my legs were stretched out next to Alan's.
Soon after 500 Days of Summer I started to get sleepy. To be honest I hate chick flicks. I hate them because they are so cliche. All about love. And I don't believe in love anymore. It always ends.

Shay must have noticed because he whispered " What's wrong " in my eae while stroking my hair.

" Just thinking " I said casually.

" about " he said questioningly.

" how much I hate chick flicks. I hate them because they are so cliche. All the same. About love and how it will all work out blah blah love lasts forever blah blah blah. I don't believe in love. It never lasts " I said finally. Then I felt myself getting super tired and before I knew it I was asleep.