Chapter 45

"What the hell" Alan said with anger.

"Alan I swear it's not what it looks like" I said while he got out of the car and slammed the door.
I got out and so did Austin and Alan had his hands behind his head.

"Alan listen it's not what you think okay. We were just talking and he was trying to boost my self esteem so to speak. It was nothing okay?" I said and he looked like he was about to punch something which just made me even angrier.

" Alan dude I swear it was nothing okay? I would never do that to you. I know how much you love her and all it's just. I was trying to make her feel better. But I will let her tell you if she wants" Austin said and Alan calmed down a little.

He loves me?

"You love me" I whispered.

"Yes I do" he said matter-of-factly.

"I heard you say that last night but I just figures you didn't mean it. That you were just drunk or tired" I said.

"That's your problem. You try to deny when someone loves you. You push them away. You tried to do that once and I won't let it happen again. So yes I love you. I always have. And I always will. No matter what we go through. I will always be here for you" he said and I was speechless.

I didn't expect him to say that to be honest. He is right though. Every time someone tried tk get close I push them away. Bht with Alan it's different.

"I love you too Alan" I said.

"Oh my god just ask her out already" Austin yelled.

Alan's lips held a playfull smirk as he looked at me.

"Okay, Carter Jensen, would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend once again" he asked in a posh tone.

"Yes. I would be most delighted Mr. Ashby."

A\N:so what do you think? I'm kinda going through writers block right now do if you have any ideas of requests let me know.