Chapter 26

Unknown P.O.V

As soon as Alan told me what was going on I dropped everything and sped over to there house.

I arrived and knocked on the front door.

Alan opened it and said " ready?"
" Yeah let's go " and with that we were off in my car.

We drove to the edge of the woods and then I stopped.

" Alan, I hope you don't mind getting wet because we are gonna have to if we wannna find her " I said.

" At this point I will do almost anything to find her " he said staring straight ahead. Damn he must care about her a lot. It's been so long since I've seen her. Of course she never knew I was in a band. We hung out a lot. But then I left and she never talked to me after that.

I got out of the car and so did Alan. I know where she will be. It's where she would run off to when she was upset.

We finally got here.

" I hear her " he said looking around.

I walked towards the boulder and motioned for Alan to follow me. I looked behind it and she was curled up in a bawl crying her eyes out. I wanted to run up and hold her and whisper in her ear sweet sappy things that she loves to hear. I want to tell her that everything is going to be okay. But I can't. Because she Hayes me for what I did to her. I don't blame her either. I hate myself.

Carter's P.O.V

I don't know how long I have been here but I don't care. Its not like anyone is gonna cone for me. I can't stop crying. I can't believe he would do this to me. Was I not good enough. Apparently not.

I heard two voices but I didn't care who it was.

Alan's P.O.V

I was in front of the boulder but I was scared to go back there for what I might find. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to her. She means so much to me.

Unknown P.O.V

I.finally pulled it together and went behind the boulder to find her curled up crying. I walked over to her and wrapped her in my arms and just sat there. Finally she looked up and was shocked at what she saw.