Chapter 35

Alan's P.O.V

Today is the day I take her out on a date and let me tell you I have never been more nervous in my life. I really like her and I don't want to screw it up.

I'm on stage right now for the sound check and I'm trying to focus but I'm so nervous.

" Dude Alan quit worrying about it. I promise you will be fine. She is super siked about it " Austin said reassuringly.

We were finally done with our set and the meet and greet. I ran to the bus. Time to get ready.

I just hope I don't screw this up.

Carter's P.O.V

It is now 5. I have two hours to get ready.

The guys are helping me get ready and Alan knows where I am.

I am so nervous.

" should I do mg makeup or should one of you do it " I asked and Tony was all too excited to say no.

" I can do it " he said eagerly.

" okay then get to it " I demanded. " wait I don't have any makeup with me. Shit " I remembered.

" no worries. You left your make up bag here when you came over last week " he said.

And with that he got to work. It took like an thirty minutes. Then Mike and Vic helped me with my outfit and Jaime did my hair.

I was wearing a black long sleeve crop top with a high waisted floral laced black skirt, black socks that went to my knees, black cross necklace, and some black vans.

My hair was put up into a low bun twist thing and there was a headband jewel thing on my head

I got to admit

I got to admit. I actually liked it.

All four of them were staring at me in awe and I felt myself blush.
" guys stop. I'm so self conscious right now " I said quietly.

" you have no reason to be. You look amazing " Mike said smiling.

There was a knock at the bus door and my stomach started doing flips.

Alan walked in.

I felt panick rise and fall rapidly inside of me.

God what is he doing to me.

Not to mention he looked pretty fine. He was wearing a black T-shirt, black skinnies, black on black converse. His hair was perfectly messy across his forehead. He looked good.

Jaime stepped in front of me and said " are you ready " and Alan nodded his head and Jaime moved slightly so I could get up. All though I was still behind him.

I moved so I was beside him and looked down.

I looked back up and his mouth was open and his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of there sockets.

" close your mouth darling, you'll catch flies " I joked.

He snapped his mouth shut and a grin played there way on his lips. He held out his hand and said " are you ready my lady " in a posh tone.

" why of course " I nocked taking his hand.

" oh get going you two. Your liver ways are grossing us out " Tony joked.

" Ashby you better treat her right or else " Mike threatened.

" of course " Alan said calmly.

With that we walked out of the bus and he intertwined our fingers. I smiled and asked " where are we going " curiously.

" you'll see. Its a surprise " he said.

" ughh" I said half joking. He laughed and put his hands over my eyes.

" I'll guide you. Doyou trust me " he asked.

" yes " I said simply.

I don't know if I do trust him.

A/N: so what do you guys think? How about carter and Alan? Should I throe in some drama with Shayley or Austin or something. Should Alan ask her to be his girlfriend? Let me know.