Chapter 30

Shayley's P.O.V

She ran to her room but I couldn't bring myself to move. I remember the first time I met her.

New school means new place and even more shitty people. I walked into the school doors and straight to my locker. I got my crap for first period and walked in to the classroom. Which happened to be chemistry. I sat at the table farthest from the teacher's desk. Then in walks in a girl and sits right next to me. I guess that is where she sits. She has silver hair and green eyes with a nose piercing on the left side of her nose. Her black beanie hides her roots. Her bangs sweep across her forehead and she is looking down at her phone. She has ear buds in but takes them out and blushes when she notices I'm staring. God why am I an idiot sometimes? I asked her her name and she said " Carter " in almost a whisper before someone who looks like her bit tanner and with dark brown hair and deep brown eyes sits across from her starts talking to her. I'm guessing that's her sister. She notices me and says " oh " excitedly " you must be Shayley, the new boy!" I nod and say " yeah " sheepishly and look down. After class I notice a number written on the inside of my notebook with Carters name under it and ' text me ' in loopy writing with her number. I just smiled to myself.