Chapter 9

I told her everything from beginning to end. All she did was just roll her eyes and fold her arms over her chest. Then she let out a huge sigh.

" You can go your too young. You will be gone the entire summer maybe even longer "she said with annoyance in her voice.

" Since when do you control where I can and can't go, your only a few months older than me " I said while trying to keep my cool.

" I actually had to come down here to check on you because aunt Audrey was worried about you. You know because your unstable or whatever " she said while rolling her eyes.

" what do you mean by 'unstable' exactly " I asked, my fists balling up against my legs.

" You know how you have like major depression, severe anxiety, terrible anger issues, anorexia, PTSD, and Bipolar Disorder...did I get them all or are there more" she said with amusement in her voice.

I grabbed the collar of her shirt and said "Say one more thing about me and you'll have to get all of those pretty pearly white teeth replaced while picking them up off of the floor....am I clear " I asked.

She nodded her head fast, fear clear as day in her eyes and that made me very happy for a second.

I turn around and run upstairs to get my stuff and she pulls my wrist back and kicks me down with her stiletto heel. I fall on the ground and sit there for a few seconds before sitting up and checking my nose to find out it's bleeding. I probably broke it. I got up and ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my duffle bag and my black veil brides back pack and my keys, wallet, and phone and ran to the door. But she was quick because she was in front of the door. 

" Going anywhere? I hope not " she said amused at her work with my broken nose.

" Move before I make you.." I said scary calm.

She tried not to laugh and I shoved her to the side and she barley moved she punched me in the face twice but she moved for a split second and I dashed out the door and threw my stuff in the back seat and closed the door and opened the driver side and got in the car. In the rear view mirror I could see her running towards the car so I shut the door and started the car. I sped outta there and drove wherever the car took me and somehow I ended up at Justin's apartment.

I walked up to his apartment and knocked on the front door. He opened it and turned his head to look at me and stopped, looked  me over, and gave me a sympathetic look as
he asked " what happened? " sounding concerned.

I couldn't talk in fear of breaking down in front of him.

" Hey you can come in " he said opening the door and stepping out of the way to let me in.

I walked in and sat down on the couch while looking down at my hands folded in my lap. I can't believe I'm here.

A few minutes later I felt someone pick me up bridal style and set me on the counter. I carelessly let my tears fall. Tired of holding it all in. I felt his hand on my chin and he slowly but gently lifted my head to where I had to look at him.

" Please don't cry " he said

" I'm sorry " I said with more tears falling now.

" hey hey hey you dont need to be sorry. What happened to you? Your nose is bleeding and you have a black eye and a bruise on your left cheek and on the line of your jaw " he said tensing up.

So I told him everything.