Chapter 47

It has been almost two and a half months since I found out I was pregnant and I have a doctors appointment today.

Alan and Austin are coming with me.

I groggily got out of bed and walked to the closet to get dressed.

I just grabbed my red galaxy hoodie and threw it on and walked to my dresser and grabbed my Nike leggings and put them on. I walked back to my closet and slipped on my black slip on vans. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my Ray Bans and my phone from my dresser and walked out of my room.

When I got to the living room the boys jumped up and rushed to my side

"Guys I'm not helpless. I can walk and talk just fine" I assurer them but of course they didn't listen.

I was starting to show and I had mixed feelings about it.

I wasn't a whale yet but I was getting there.

I got into the car and Austin got into the drivers side while Alan hopped in the back.

The ride there was silent. The silence was eager and I didn't like it.

We got to the doctor and Austin put the car in park and we got out. Alan rushed to my side and put his arm around my waist protectively while Austin opened the door.

The doctor lifted my hoodie up slightly and put the gel on my stomach. She put some thing on my stomach and moved it around a little bit while looking at the screen.

I looked at Austin and Alan. To be honest I was really nervous.

"Well looks like your having twins. A boy and a girl. Congratulations" she beamed.

I smiled and so did the boys. We are having twins.

We scheduled my next appointment and I wiped the gel off of my stomach and got up off of the bed and tackled Alan in a hug.

"Alan we're having twins" I cried happily.

"I know" he said into my hair and I could imagine the smile on his face.

We left the hospital and made our way back home.

I was laying on the couch with my head on Austins lap and my legs on Alan considering he is past out.

"Austin I'm scared" I whispered.

"Babe, don't be scared. You will be an amazing mother" Austin reassurrd.

"I hope so" I said as I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: so is it okay? I freaking hope so!! So who should the dad be? Shayley or Alan??I need help with is baby names. I want the names to reflect off of Shayley or Alan, who ever ylu choose to be the dad. Help please!!