Chapter 14

Nick told me just to hang out backstage for now. I sat down and watched them get ready.

*A few hours later*

The fans started coming in by the dozens. There were so many and by now the boys were back stage getting ready to go on in a few.

Kellin was doing some vocal warm ups and Justin, Nick, and Jack were jumping up and down while shaking there hands and arms pit everywhere and Gabe was shaking his arms and hands.

" You guys are on on 10 " a guy said, im guessing that was the tour manager.

" Good luck guys " I said with enthusiasm.

" Thanks " they all said in unison.
" Gabe your on " the manager said. Gabe ran out with his drum sticks in his hands and waved at the crowd. The fans erupted in cheers.

" Jack " the tour manager said and Jack ran out with his guitar and also waved at the crowd.

" Nick " he said and nick ran out with his guitar and waved at the crowd like the others.

" Justin " he said and Justin kissed my cheek and ran on stage with his bass and waved at the crowd.

" And last but not least Kellin " he said and Kellin patted my head and ran on stage.

" What the fuck is up L.A.!!!! " Kellin yelled into the mic. The crowd went wild.

They played Do It Now Remember It Later, then Here We Go, after that Fly, then If You Can't Hang, and finally Lets Cheers To This.

When the show was over they all came backstage and gave me a sweaty hug. Gross.

" Guys I loved the show, it was great!! Oh and next time y'all give me a sweaty hug without warning imma clock yo ass " I said and they all pit there hands up in surrender.

We went to their merch tent for the Meet & Greet. They took all of the chairs so I had nowhere to sit.

" Okay, either one of you give up your seat or I sit your lap. Which one? "

Justin patted his lap and Gabe held his arms out.

" Okay, I'll rotate " I said and plopped down on Gabes lap.

For a second I thought I saw Linkin but I convinced myself that it wasn't her.

A couple of hours passed amd I was now on Justin's lap. He was playing with the ends of my ponytail.

The Meet and Greet was over and the boys and I were heading back to the bus when I tripped over something. Great. The boys were already way ahead of me. I stood up and sae a note on the ground.

Dear Carter,
So I see that you have not one boy toy, but two. Wow...and I thought I was bad...but I guess your a Big Whore. Getting it on with everyone in the band. Dirty dirty Carter. It's so sad how pathetic you are. They are only letting you stay with them because they feel bad for you. They think you are a pathetic piece of shit. Especially Justin.
Love Linkin XOXO

That Bitch.

A/N: So here is chapter 14. Hope you like it!! Its about to get salty!!! Lmao!