Chapter 29

Shayley's P.O.V

She doesn't believe in love anymore. She doesn't believe in it because of that asshole Justin and what he did to her. I don't see why he did that. He is a dumbass to not see what he had. She is amazing. She is smart, funny, insanely beautiful, self conscious although I have no idea why, and tough. I can feel her steady breathing. Her mouth slightly a gap and her eyes closed. She looks so peaceful and I love it. I am determined to make her believe in love again. Because I think I'm in love with her and I want nothing more than to call her mine.

Carter's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon and sausage. Which smelled so good right now. I hopped out ta bed to realize I was in a totally different shirt. My old Def Lepard shirt. And underwear. I shrugged it off and put some black long socks on because I was freezing. I walked out into the kitchen where Shay was making breakfast. I walked up to him as he was cooking and I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head against his back. He said " well good morning gorgeous " happily. I mumbled a " morning " sleepily.

He put everything on two separate plate and set them on the counter. I jumped on the country and sat down Indian style. He handed me my plate and a smoothie.

" you made smoothies " I exclaimed happy.

" mixed berry. I know how much you love that one. After the week you've had I thought you deserved it " he said while smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face on the crook of his neck and whispered " Shay, your the best " while trying not to cry. He wrapped his arms around my waist and said " no problem. You know you deserve a lot better than him. "

I looked up at him with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.
He saw and he wiped the year away from my face with his thumb and said " don't cry. Your better than that. He isn't worth crying over baby girl. "

I looked down and said " I know. Its just hard you know? I actually thought I loved him. I thought that he was the one. That I was actually good enough this time. But I guess I was wrong. Why does this happen Shay? Why do I always think I actually might be good enough? That it might actually work out this time? Just to have it thrown back at me on the face " I said with more tears streaming down my face. He lifted my chin up do I had to look at him.

" it's not your fault he is too blind to see what he has right in front of him. You deserve so much better than what you have " he said and wiped my tears away.

" Shay. You don't have to be here. I don't need pity. I'm better off alone. That way I don't get dissapointed. That way I dont dissapoint. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of everything. I was good for a while but now I'm not so sure. I don't know if I can do this " I said the last part quietly bit he still heard me. The look in his eyes I swear it looked likebje was gonna breakdown and cry.

" don't ever say that again " he said. His voice cracking and barely a whisper. I remember the last and only time I say him cry. It was when his girlfriend cheated in him and he went bezerk. He was a huge mess but I cleaned him up. I guess it was just too much to bear at the time.

I jumped down from the counter and ran to my room. He is crying because of you. You always fuck things up. Damn. I honestly wish toy would just listen for once. Maybe your better off dead. The voice in my head sounded very convincing. I didn't even bother to shit my door. I just sat in the corner of my room and held my knees to my chest while rocking back and forth with my head down.

I don't know if I can take this anymore. I thought I could just push it all down but I can't. Seeing Shayley cry was just too much. I can't do this anymore.

I went to the bathroom and slammed the door and locked it. I took the razor blade and made several deep and sloppy cuts on my wrist and took down a whole big bottle of Advil and opened it. I heard him banging on the door and telling me to open it. I downed the bottle and the last thing I said was " Shay......I love you. I'm sorry " before everything went black.

A/N: So what do you guys think? Sorry it took so long I just wanted it to be perfect. What do you guys think. Comment and Vote. Lovr all of you and enjoy!!?