Chapter 12

When I woke up it was exactly 10:00 A.M. I would've slept longer but Justin woke me up and I didn't want to get up but I was happy that he remembered what I told him last night. Oh, shit. What am I going to wear? I hope I have something kick ass. I want to look good but like I didn't try you know? Keep it simple but awesome.

I walked out of his apartment and grabbed my backpack, duffle bag, and suitcase from the backseat of my car and rushed back inside.

" Where did you go " Justin asked questioningly.

" I had to go get my stuff from my car so I can get ready, but I don't know what to wear " I said whining at the end of my sentence.

" Well it's probably going to be hot so I suggest shorts, not trying to be a perverted fuck but yeah " he said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly at the end of his sentence.

Okay..thanks for saving me from looking like a train wreck today " I said chuckling at the end.

I digged around in my duffle bag until I found what I was looking for.

A black shirt that said ' I Like Bands More Than I Like You ' with a pair of denim shorts that I cut myself when I was bored one day and some grey converse.

I grabbed my makeup bag and headed for his bathroom in the hallway. I walked in and started on my eyes and put on some eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara since it would be hot and some chapstick on and I was ready. My hair is naturally straight so I really dont have a problem with it.

I walked back into the living room and put my black sunglasses on the top of my head.

"Okay they're here, are you ready? " he said

"Yeah I'm ready " I said nervously. I mean I am kinda shy but not really, except of its like ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS THAT SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!

"Don't be nervous. They're really cool. But I'm sure you already known that. " he said really fast.

" Justin slow down. I know they're really cool. Why are you so nervous " I asked questioningly.

" What?Im. Not. Nervous. " he said and he walked out the door with his stuff and my suitcase while I carried the rest. I left my duffle bag here and just stuffed it all in my suitcase.

We got on the bus and Justin told me to sit on the couch while he puts my stuff away. But just to my luck Nick Martin and Gabe Barham were sitting on it so I sat on the very end of the couch, trying so hard not to fangirl the hell out.

They were watching Minions and were totally into it. I kinda laughed to myself. They were arguing about I who was the coolest minion.

They didn't notice I was there until Kellin said " Hey Carter!! " with enthusiasm in his voice. Just then Nick and Gabe snapped there heads in our direction.

" Hi Kellin! " I said and ran over and gave him a hug. He returned the hug.

" Dude who is this? " Gabe asked.

" This is one of Justins friends. He met her at one of our concerts. She left her purse in the bathroom and we went to return it. They are just friends. " Kellin said sternly.

" Well that's a good thing " Gabe and Nick said under their breath.
" I'm sorry what'd you say " Kellin said.

" What? Oh nothing " Nick said sheepishly.

Just then Justin walked in with Jack and they both said " First stop L.A, California!!" In unison.

I am so sorry for the delay. They canceled school today so hopefully I can get a chapter in today. Leave comments on what you think and please vote! Love you guys!! Happy reading!!