Anonymous Phone Call!!

Siyeon's POV

I'm currently at home, resting in my room. My head hurts let me tell you. I remember what happened by the way. That guy, why does he want to kill me, and the question is, how on earth did he find me? They lost track of me when they thought I was dead, so how did he find me? Don't tell me they have someone spying on me. Let's not jump into conclusions Siyeon.

While I was thinking, I was trying to solve the rubik's cube puzzle. I was always do this when I think, that's what I used to do before. Oh, and you know Taejun sunbae, he used to go to my school, as in my spy school. That's strange because I can't remember who he is to me, plus I can't find a connection. I remember meeting him in the past, so why does it seem like it was our first time meeting each other? He should remember me since I saw and met him a billion times. Maybe he's faking? But why? Is he the person that's spying on me? I'm soo clueless. To be honest, I have some weird memories of him. Like do you remember that dream I had when someone pushed me against the locker and said something weird. (Referring to chapter: Prank gone wrong ) Well that person was definitely Sunbae. I sighed. What is this? My life right now is a huge puzzle, and I only solved half of it.

The boys are in their rooms or in the living room. They picked me up from the hospital straight after school, and now they're all resting. They're soo reckless, they're soo lucky that no one recognised them or it would've created a huge uproar in the news. Plus no one knows my identity so it could damage their reputation, and I would never want to do that. I decided to go school tomorrow because i'm fine, well i'm okay.

I felt bored so I got out of bed, and put on my slippers before going downstairs. I saw Hobi oppa and oppa in the living room.

"Siyeon-ah, so you need anything? Why did you come downstairs?" Oppa asked me.

"Aniyo, I'm just bored that's why I came downstairs. Wae? Am I not allowed? Aigoo, this brother of mine worries too much." I said, and laughed.

"Yah, of course I'll worry pabo." He said, and smiled.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a packet of crisps before joining oppa to watch t.v. I was quite hungry, plus I didn't like the hospital food at all.

I was watching T.V with oppa and Hobi oppa, when my phone started ringing.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said.

There was no response.

"Hello, anyone there?" I asked again.

I heard breathing, heavy breathing.

"I'll find you, and I'll take away what you've been hiding from everyone and then end your life. Beware Park Siyeon." He said before ending the phone call.

"Who is it?" Oppa asked.

"Er, no one. Just a wrong number." I said.

I continued watching T.V, but I couldn't focus. Who was that? And, how did he know my name? That voice, I know I heard it somewhere. Wait a minute, is he the boss of the people who were trying to kill me, because how does he know that I have a secret that I've been hiding from everyone? Well I don't know it, since I haven't got all my memories back yet. Whoever it is, I need to find him and make sure he doesn't tell anyone or harm anyone.

~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my seat, and saw Bammie.

"Annyeong Siyeon." He greeted me.

"Annyeong Bammie. Did you miss me?"

"Aniyo, not one bit. In fact I was happy that I didn't have someone messing with me." He said.

"Aye, if you missed me, you should just say and not lie." I laughed.

"Whatever." He joked.

I saw unnie talk to Yerin. Oh yeah, I forgot that Yerin was unnie's partner for english. No wonder she's being friendly to unnie. Unnie noticed me, and waved.

"Annyeong Siyeon, gwaenchanha?" She asked, while coming to me.

"Oh course I'm fine. When am I not?" I asked.

"That's true."

"Oh yeah, let me introduce you to Yerin. She's really friendly and she's a nice friend, so I hope you two become friends." She added on and introduced me to Yerin.

Yerin put her hand out, and I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you." She said, in a fake excited voice.

I'm still keeping an eye on her. I can't trust her just yet. While I was talking to unnie, I could see her talking to Kookie and not just that, she was staring at him. Okay? What is happening?

When class happened, I asked Kookie when he started getting close to Yerin. He said that when I was in the hospital, she started talking to him, and unnie hung out with her, and she even hung out with the BTS members and GOT7 members. Okay? That's weird, why is she trying to become friends with all my friends. Something's definitely fishy about her, and it's not because I dislike her. I know she has a plan up her sleeve. I just know it.

~~~

When it was break time, Yerin joined us. I felt soo weird because she was there. I don't know why. I swear she was spying on me on her first day of school, so why is she trying to be friendly to me. All day she was being nice to me and was starting a conversation with me. At lunchtime, I sat near oppa and Kookie sat near me and Yerin sat near him. Why does she keep on trying to be close to Kookie? I totally dislike this. When I finished my lunch, I told everyone that I wanted to go to the bathroom. When I went, I splashed water on my face. What's wrong with me? It doesn't matter if she wants to be close to Kookie. It's got nothing to do with me, so I shouldn't think like that.

When I opened the door to exit the restroom, a bucket full of cold water fell on me. Who put that there? I was shivering, as the water was ice cold. I wiped the water off my face, and quickly ran to my locker to get my gym clothes. I grabbed it, and went to the changing room to dry up. I wonder who put that there.

I thoroughly dried my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail.

"Whoever did this, I'll find them." I said to myself.

I walked back to the others and oppa saw me.

"What happened Siyeon? Why did you change?"

"Nothing, nothing happened." I said.

"Don't lie. Why is your hair damp?" He said

"No reason." I lied.

"Yah, tell me." He said seriously.

I sighed.

"Okay, a bucket of water fell on me." I said.

"Who did it?"

"I don't know, it was on top of the door."

When I said that, I saw Yerin and she wasn't looking in my direction, but she had a smirk on her face. Don't tell me she did it.

#Oooh, I wonder who put the bucket of water on her, oh and also, who do you think is the anonymous caller?

I hope you like this chapter.