Chapter 1

"A taste of blood won't hold them back

With nails like razors, hungry for flesh

See the undead hot on our trails they chase us

We need a place somewhere to hide

Where they won't think to go inside

Watch as your darkest fears return to life"

The lyrics to Dead Walker Texas Ranger blasted into my headphones as I was in my room cleaning.

I was bored and had to get stuff off of my mind, So I decided to organize my room for the millionth time.

My Aunt wasn't home and Linkin went to go get her nose pierced.She wanted me to go but I was not about to listen to her scream like a baby in my ear while crushing my hand.

I would've played my music out loud but our maid Emma would've probably gotten mad. She's old and hates my music.Normally I wouldn't care but Linkin was already mad at me and I don't need someone else mad at me on top of that.

I'm done organizing my room again. So I go over to my window seat and begin finishing my drawing of Kellin Quinn.He is the lead singer for SWS ( Or Sleeping With Sirens ).

I have been working on it for a while and I think I finally made it to where it is perfect.

Usually Linkin would've been back by now but oh well.

I decide I need a shower so I grab a pair of my black Adidas joggers and a Nike sports bra and head to my bathroom that is in my room. I grab my phone and unplug my ear buds out from my phone and took them out of my ears. I unlock my phone and go to the music. I press shuffle and Congratulations by Sleeping With Sirens came on. I ran the water and and got in the shower. I sat there until the water went cold and then I shut it off. I got dressed and put my dyed dirty blonde hair in a messy bun. 

I heard my phone buzz.

I got a text message.

I opened it and it was from my sister's number and it read:
I'll be home soon. Gonna bring a few friends over.

I don't knowwhat to think about this.

A/N: Hello!!!!! So this is my second fan fiction my first one is still in the process of writing. I just had to start writing this one! So, sorry for such a short chapter. I will try to make them longer I promise. Thank you and happy reading!