Lestrade (For Demi-Time-Detective)

You laid on the couch in Sherlock's flat, upside down.
You tossed a handball up and down, attempting to amuse yourself.
You were Sherlock's little sister.
"Is there any reason why you're here?" Sherlock asked abruptly.
"I live here, remember? You made me move in with you after John married Mary?" you reminded.
Sherlock paused.
"Oh, right," he nodded.
You rolled your eyes.
"I'm bored, Sherl," you sighed.
"I am too," he said, sighing with you.
You noticed someone in the doorway, but Sherlock didn't
Figuring it was John, you ignored it, figuring Sherlock would handle it.
"Come join me, Sherl," you asked.
"I don't want to," he said.
"Sherlock," you said, in a sing song voice, "It's so much less boring. Besides, with two it's a challenge due to the extra trouble of gravity."
Sherlock mulled over the idea before laying next to you, upside down.
You both tossed the ball back and forth, trying to keep it from falling to the ground.
You were both amused, until the ball was snatched up mid air.
You and Sherlock looked up to see a man, standing there, looking at you strangely.
"Is this another one of your friends, Sherl? Or do I throw him out the window?" you questioned.
"This is George Lestrade. He gives me my cases," Sherlock said, sitting straight and walking to sit in his chair.
"My name is Greg Lestrade actually," he corrected.
You sat up, properly and held out your hand with a kind smile.
"Y/N Holmes," you said.
He looked surprised, but shook your hand.
"But... You're so normal... And nice... And pretty," Lestrade said.
"You think I'm pretty?" you asked.
"Of course he does," Sherlock said, "My case?"
Lestrade handed him the folder, his eyes not leaving yours.
"And I'm the youngest Holmes. I came out the best. All the manners and all the brains," you said.
"She thinks she's better than me and Mycroft, but she always forgets she's the youngest," Sherlock said.
"Well, you have to make a few rough drafts before the final copy," you winked, still looking at Lestrade.
Lestrade glanced at Sherlock, who pouted into the folder in his hand.
He then returned his attention to you.
"I have a feeling that your brother will be a while. Have you eaten lunch?" Lestrade asked.
You shook your head.
"Would you like to grab some? My treat," he offered.
"I'd love that," you smiled, grabbing your coat.
Lestrade offered you his arm and you took it, beginning to walk down the stairs to the door together.
Sherlock hurried to the flat doorway.
"Craig!" he shouted after you, "You get back here with Y/N and stay away from my little sister!"
"My name's not Craig, so I'm going to assume you're not talking to me!" Lestrade shouted back, slamming the final door behind the two of you.
Your brother seethed and slammed the flat door closed.
"What the bloody hell is his name?"