Cain Wise (For BonusPoints)

You were walking home from work.
You were a secretary in a big law firm.
You were walking down a dark street, with your skirt threatening to lift up due to the wind.
"Stay down," you muttered to it, "I'm not Marilyn Monroe."
You're heels were the only noise on the street.
It seemed abandoned until you began to hear footsteps behind you.
You shook it off until you heard sniffing.
You turned your head to look behind you slightly.
You saw a shadowy figure of a built man, sniffing the air like a dog.
You turned forward again, confused.
You began to walk faster, your sense of paranoia kicking in.
That's when you felt an arm around your waist and almost screamed.
A hand wrapped itself over your mouth.
"I'm here to protect you," the stranger said, holding you close to him.
You licked his hand, lacking other ideas.
He looked at you strangely, but got the hint and removed his hand.
"Who the hell are you? And what do you mean you're protecting me?" you questioned.
"My name is Cain. I was sent to find you by an old friend of mine, Stinger. There are Keepers at the end of this road," he explained.
"All i understood from that was your name," you sighed, "So I'm guessing I'm being kidnapped."
He gave you another look, telling you he thought you were the weird one.
You passed under a street light and when you saw Cain, his canine ears and slight hair that looked like fur, you thought you might pass out.
"I'm going to die," you whispered to yourself.
Cain stopped, grabbing your wrists.
He looked frustrated.
"Look, I'm not going to kill you. Or let you get hurt. I'm here to protect you and bring you to Stinger. Just trust me until we get there, okay?" he asked.
There was no way in hell you were stupid enough to refuse some kind of dog-like man what he wanted.
So you naturally nodded.
"Okay," you agreed.
Cain continued walking with you, when several men jumped out.
Cain shoved you behind him, fighting them all.
You, being prepared, pulled out your taser and when one of the men approached you, you shot him.
He dropped to the ground.
You managed to charged the taser back up just as another one went for you.
You shot him down too.
But when he fell, the taser got yanked out of your hands.
"Of course. How stereotypical," you noted.
So you pulled out your keys and just pepper sprayed the crap out of the last guys eyes.
When he hit the ground, you kicked him in the face repeatedly, until you saw him go limp.
You put away your pepper spray and spotted Cain looking at you, slightly surprised.
"What?" you smirked, "A girl can never be too careful."
Cain smashed you into his body and captured his lips with yours.
After a few seconds, he pulled away.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to... It... I... Sorry," he said, looking uncomfortable.
"I really didn't mind at all," you admitted.
"Ready to go?" Cain asked.
You swore you saw a hint of a smile on his face.
You took his hand.
"Kiss me like that again sometime, and I'll go anywhere you want me to."