Chapter 99

Tim's pov
I woke up to Lucy not being laid in bed next to me, I sit up and immediately walk out of the bedroom.
As I open the bedroom door, I notice she's frantically moving around cleaning the living room, then almost running into the kitchen. She's got this panic look in her eyes, she looks exhausted.
"Hey?"
"Babe"
No response so I walk over to her as she starts to turn the vacuum on, I gently tap her on the shoulder and she spins around.
"Hey" I say softly.
"Morning" she smiles and then turns back towards the vacuum.
"Lucy it can wait, you need to eat as I'm guessing you haven't had breakfast yet."
"I don't have time. I need to vacuum the whole living room, dust everything, clean the windowsill, the windows, the door handles, I need to put some flowers on the table. I need to then clean bathroom sink, toilet, mop the floor, clean the bath out, then I need to adjust the toilet roll handle. And don't even get me started on the kitchen. I need to cook, then I need to clean every inch of the kitchen before I can even stop" she rambles in this cute panic voice that she does, but it seemed worse than normal.
"Hey hey come on" i say pulling her in for a hug, she hugs for a second then I see the panic in her face of all the things she needs to do. So she pulls back from me.
"I can't"
"Look let's eat and I'll help you okay?"
"What if.."
"A wise man told me not to worry about the what ifs, come on I'll make you some pancakes"
"That wise man Grey?" She chuckles.
"Maybe, now do you want to help make the pancakes or do you want to go get ready?" I kiss her gently on the lips.
"Mhm maybe I'll help you make the pancakes" she says smiling at me.

I guide her to the kitchen, she stands in front of me as we make the pancakes, i keep my hands wrapped around her waist.
Occasionally kissing her on the neck, and every time I do she softly moans, relaxing her head into my chest, gently closing her eyes. At this point the pancakes are about to be served.
"Timm" she mutters.
"What baby" i say smirking as I kiss her neck again, just over the tattoo on her neck. I slide my hand down so it's gently placed under the waistband of her shorts.
"Stop it" she smirks.
"Mhm" I say as I move my hand further down and soon realising that she doesn't have her underwear on, feeling her bare just turns me hard.
"The pancakes" she says rolling her eyes at me.
"They can wait" i say as I slide my middle finger down to her clit.
She lets out a little gasp, followed by a soft moan. Her back arches, as I start to play with her clit. The slight touch of her arse grazing on me, makes my dick twitch. It's like I need her. I want her.
"I've so much to do" she moans.
"You're stressed, let me be your stress reliever babygirl"  i whisper in her ear. I feel the shiver it gives her down her spine, the wetness increasing and gathering on my finger. Her breathing becoming more irregular, i slide my finger inside her. She grips onto to kitchen counter, throwing her head back, she bites her lip.
"Later" she smirks as she slides her hand under the waistband of her shorts, taking a hold of my hand. I can feel how turned on she is.
"You can wait huh?" I say kissing her passionately on the neck, sliding another finger inside her as she hadn't removed my hand. She just had hers placed on top.
I knew that we was more than comfortable sleeping together, having sex, me eating her out. The one thing she hasn't been fully comfortable with is me fingering her which is understandable with what her parents friends did, what Chris did to her. So I keep an eye on any indication that she's uncomfortable with this, we have good communication with this stuff as neither of us want to make the other feel uncomfortable so she'd say.
"You can have me later" she says removing my hand from her. She clenches her thighs together, she does this when she's turned on, it's subtle enough that no one else would know.
"Okay" i say as kiss her on the lips gently.
"Fuck Tim" she moans.
"I could say the same about you, Luce I need you" i groan desperately in her ear.
"You need me?" She says almost in a confused tone as she turns around, looking up at me.
"Lucy of course I do, I want you in every fucking way. I need you. Why do you look so confused by that"
"We can talk about that later" she says kissing me again. I guide my hands around to her arse gently squeezing her arse as she kisses me.
"I promise you can have me later" she says smiling.

Lucy's pov
A few hours have gone by, my parents will be here in 15 minutes. I walk around the house checking every little thing to make sure it's perfect, Tim's been so helpful through today.  He knows exactly what to say or do to calm my nerves.
It's the first time seeing them since that court date and I knew deep down I can't avoid them forever but I was hoping to hold them off for a bit longer.
Tim's walks out of the bedroom, and he genuinely looks so good. I'm even questioning telling my parents to come a little later. I mean he did spend all morning teasing me, and maybe I occasionally teased him back. I feel like I need him. I want him. I've never felt like this about anyone.
Part of me wants to have sex with him right now and try for a baby but I can't keep failing him.

He looks at me, "baby you okay? You're staring"
"Sorry.. you just look good" I smile at him and he walks towards me.
"Not as good as you" he kisses me passionately.
"We shouldn't.."
"Soon" he smirks as he pulls away.
"Remember the code words?" I ask him, I know he knows them because I've asked him and he's asked me a hundred and one times during the day.
"I do baby, do you?"
"Yeah" I sigh deeply.
"It'll be okay" he says reassuringly.
"You don't know that, you can't possibly know that"
"No you're right I don't. But what I do know is we will get through it together" he smiles as he kisses me, lifting my head up to look at him.
"I don't deserve you"
"Lucy.."
"No it's okay, don't sugar coat it. You deserve someone who doesn't have all this baggage. If you want to go before my parents come you can. You don't have to meet them and you don't have to stay with me"
"I'm going no where, I have my baggage too but we can carry it together. I won't say that I am over the moon about meeting them but I will meet them. But I do want to know if you would ever prosecute? Especially if we are starting our family together"
"I want to, I do. Let me get through today and we can talk about it. I wouldn't let them hurt our babies you know that right?"
"I know you wouldn't but I also don't want you to allow them to hurt you."
-knock knock-
Breathe