Chapter 83

Lucy's pov
"Tim I can't.." I say nervously.
"Lu you can. Whoever it is we can sort it.. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you or our future family. I promise you that now. But i need you to tell me who.." he says, I can hear the worry in his voice, I know he's stressing but I'm trying to protect him. I am trying.
"Baby?" He says.
"Promise you won't think any less of them and that you won't don't anything about it unless I say..."
I say eventually because I know he's not going to drop it and let it go. But if I can get him to promise to not tell them then maybe it will be okay. I know it's risky but at the way he's going, he's going to have a panic attack from all this stress.
"I'd never think any less of you, nothing you can say will make me think any less of you. And I promise you won't, not without your say so" he says.
"Okay I'll tell you who but I can't say why right now"
I say.
"That's okay baby, I know this is a big step for you" he says.
"Mhm.."
"Lucy?" He says worriedly.
"Sorry I'm just tired.."

Tim's pov
I can hear her breathing slowing down, the way she said "mhm" I know she's not okay. And now with her saying she's tired just gives me flash backs to just before she went into a coma, when nearly bled out after being shot, and when she made me leave the hospital.
"Babe where are you?" I ask worriedly.
"Erm.. on a bench near the river by that hotel" she's says.
"I'm coming to you okay?" I say as I grab my keys.
"Mhm.. come alone" she's says.
"I will do baby but you keep them eyes open till I get to you. I want to see them big beautiful brown eyes when I get you okay?" I say worriedly as I jump into the car.
"Mhm" she says.
I drive as fast as I can to get to her trying to keep her awake.
"Babe who is it?" I ask her thinking this will keep her awake as she will be thinking about it.
"Mmy parents.." she says quietly.
"Okay babe thank you for telling me. I'm here, I'm just walking up the hill can you see me?"

Lucy's pov
My eyes feel so heavy but I know Tim's close and it's all going to be okay somehow. I don't know how but I really hope it does.
I look around and I see him, i actually see him walking towards me.
My eyes tear up.. he's there.
"Babe" I try and shout. And he just runs at me. I've seen him run before but knowing he's running towards me I feel this relief.
"Baby I'm here" he says as flings his arm around my back and I just immediately fall into his chest.
His heart beat.. the smell of his cologne.. the feeling of his chest moving as he breathes, his muscular arm around my back, with his hand stroking my hair. He takes hold of my other hand by the wrist.
"I'm sorry.." I mumble
"Shh you've nothing to be sorry for. Let's get you to the hospital" he says quietly.
"But the promise.."
"Sh I've told you it's okay, I need you healthy for you to carry our children." He says and I know he's smiling.
"But.."
"I know we will deal with your parent situation later but right now we need to make sure that you're okay" he says.
"5 minutes.. I just want to lay here with you.. just hear you.."

Tim's pov
I see her, I actually see her. She looks in pain, she looks fragile but she looks like my girl.
Her hairs messy, them big brown eyes of hers are open, they're tired but they are open. The cut on her head is still bleeding slightly, there's a slight bit of blood her jumper. Some near her shoulder, some near her ribs. She's shaking.
I instantly fling my arm around her back, and within a second she's laid with her head on my chest.
"Baby I'm here" I say trying to reassure her. I stroke  her. I  take hold of her wrist with my other hand just so I can gage her heart rate. I feel it slow slightly when she places her head on my chest.
I hear her mumble that she's sorry.
She has nothing to be sorry for. I know she was scared. She was doing what she felt was right, in order to protect not only herself but everyone she cares about. Id have probably done the same thing now that I look at it.
"Shh you've got nothing to be sorry for. Let's get you to the hospital" I say quietly and before she can say her next words I know that they're going to be along the lines of a promise.
I love that about her that she follows her promises through, especially the pinky promises and it's why it warms my heart every time we walk holding pinkies. I know that they're sacred to her.
Of course i was right and she mumbles "but the promise.."
"Sh I've told you it's okay, I need you healthy for you to carry our children." I say smiling at her not that she can see it.
"But.." she mumbles and I interrupt her by saying "I know we will deal with your parent situation later but right now we need to make sure that you're okay"
She then mumbles a little more clearly but more breathlessly ""5 minutes.. I just want to lay here with you.. just hear you.."
I know she just wants to escape for a but before all the chaos and the hospital. I also know that she just wants to feel safe, listening to my heart beat. I know it grounds her.
And to be honest, it's all I want to do too.