Not a chapter

Right.. not going to lie I'm slowly losing interest in writing these stories.
Someone is always unhappy with how I write the stories.
You have to understand that Tim feels as though there is a lot she hasn't told him. It's making him question what else has happened or what else she hasn't said.
He hasn't really expressed himself as he's been there for his girlfriend.
Sometimes things build up and then they snap and things get said.
No relationship is 100% happy they are bound to have arguments etc.
Especially with the things they've been through and are going through.
They're both annoyed at themselves and are taking it out on each other.
the thought process into the way Tim reacted was due to people saying I don't go into Tim's thoughts and feelings much. I thought he would be annoyed at the fact she's not told him something again. But also the fact he feels like failed her as she doesn't trust him as she isn't telling him everything. Not only that but he feels like he failed at getting her pregnant as he knows how Chris got her pregnant but he couldn't. He now has to see her parents tomorrow and she expects him to just act normal. I think he's finding hard that she's acting like nothing happened to her with her parents and with Chris and how this morning she seemed fine that she wasn't pregnant.
Lucy thought she was doing the right not telling him about her parents. She wanted to protect him as they threatened her, she needed to come to terms with it. To process it.
She feels like she's opened up to him more than anyone else in her life so feels like she doesn't know what else to give him. She feels like she's given him her all, and it doesn't seem enough. She's already feeling like she's failing him at not being pregnant.
She knows she's asking a lot for him to be calm tomorrow but she's scared of what her parents are capable of which she told him. I think she wants to prosecute but isn't ready yet.
Yes she didn't tell him about the date it was made but she maybe didn't think too much of it.
I had a plan for this story but it just feels pointless continuing when people are either debating in the comments saying they hate how either is acting or whatever it may be.
No story is every gonna be 100% happy.
I don't know if I'll continue.